''Meet the Robinsons'' is a G-rated science fiction film about a preteen boy named Lewis Robinson, who while building an invention called the Memory Scanner is met by a boy named Wilbur (who later turns out to be his future son) who takes him to the future to thwart the villain knowm as "Bowler Hat Guy".
'''Who is she?''"
Doris is a sapient robotic bowler hat who acts as the brains behind her laughably incompetent partner in crime Bowler Hat Guy. Together they plan to ruin Lewis', however Doris ends up having much bigger, sinister plans...
'''Moral Event Horizons?'''
- She mind controlled a tester and had him attack people
- She sabotaged Lewis memory scanner at the science fair, this caused a few accidents that put the teachers and students present in danger
- She tried to knock a chandelier on Lewis head, in an attempt to kill him
- She kills Lewis' sapient robot assistant, Carl
- She caused a series of changes to the timeline that wiped Wilbur from existence
- She betrayed and killed "Bowler Hat Guy"/Goob after he had a change of heart
- She caused a bad future where she brainwashed and enslaved all of humanity
- She tries to kill Lewis several times in a last ditch effort. even going as far as attempting to skin him alive
None. She was created to help people but instead grew a hatred for humanity under her own choose and chose she'd rather enslave them and conquer the world for herself.
Worst character in the film. Bowler Hat Guy is Played for Laughs and only wanted to ruin Lewis' future. Doris actually has murders to her name and much bigger plans than he does.
Overall, for a G-rated film I feel Doris does enough.