|This article's content is marked as Mature|
The page Mature contains mature content that may include coarse language, sexual references, and/or graphic violent images which may be disturbing to some. Mature pages are recommended for those who are 18 years of age and older.
If you are 18 years or older or are comfortable with graphic material, you are free to view this page. Otherwise, you should close this page and view another page.
The 1337 Crew is a group of enemies from the Madness Combat flash series that Hank, the main protagonist, has encountered numerous times since Madness Combat 4.
They are first shown as an elite squad of the A.A.H.W., ranked higher than Grunts. As the series goes on they become more prominent. In Madness Combat 5, they start to replace Grunts as the main fighting force of the A.A.H.W. However, they often are dispatched by Hank and his allies just as quickly as regular Grunts.
In Madness Combat 7, there are a number of dead agents pinned to walls with sharp objects. It is theorized that they attempted to go against the Auditor, but they may simply be random acts of violent intimidation.
It has been stated that there are four ranks of 1337 agents.
- Rank 1.1 - the most common agents that wear black shades and have appeared in Madness Combat 4 to 6.5.
- Rank 1.4 - Agents who wear crimson-tinted shades and appear in Madness Combat 6 and 6.5.
- Rank 1.9 - Agents that wear red shades and appear through episodes 7-9.
- Rank 2 - Agents that do not wear sunglasses at all and unlike their predecessors, who are blind without their glasses, can see without them.
- Rank 3 - Agents who do wear sunglasses, but do not have lines on their faces unlike most other Madness characters.
- Rank 4 - Agents which have appeared only in Madness Combat 10. These ones wear red sunglasses and have the lines on their faces.
- The 1337 agents are modeled after Agent Smith from the Matrix movie series.
- The name of the group "1337" is an internet term for "leet" or elite.
- They have been seen to be more concerned with adjusting their shades, even when they are faced with danger.
- Though they have used a variety of weapons, the 1337 agents have signature weapons in the form of Deagles and their 1337 swords.
|Madness Combat Villains|