|“||Zombies of few words and fewer thoughts, their bows have been looking to "make friends" ever since a plant insulted their hairdo.||„|
|~ 80s Action Hero's description.|
|“||Lead Singer 2: Now just the zombie.
80s Action Hero: [grunting] (Love it here and we know you will.)
Backup Singers: That zombie has a beautiful voice
That zombie is the King of Pop
That zombie has a beautiful voice'
|~ The iconic lyrics of Come On Down To Neighborville where 80s Action Hero sings it.|
80s Action Hero is one of the secondary antagonists of the 2019 third player shooter game Plants vs. Zombies: Battle for Neighborville. He is a zombie daredevil who take part in fighting plants and capturing Neighborville. He is part of the Attack class.
80s Action Hero is a zombie biker who is muscular in his build. He has brown hair, a red headband and a pair of crooked sunglasses below it. He wears a blue denim with a tiger imprinted on the back of it, a white shirt with ripped out sleeves and some unintelligible text on it. He also wears a pair of torn blue jeans with a belt, and a tennis shoe on his left foot and a bandage on his right leg.
Powers and Abilities
- Bow Blaster: It is a bow that shoots energy arrows that shoots more powerful, but less arrows the longer it is charged.
- Dynamite Dodge: He can drop a bunch of dynamite dash away in any direction to avoid danger.
- Rocket Ride: He hops on top of a flotaing rocket and unleashes a volley of missiles at nearby plants.
- Can't-Miss-ile: He launches a volley of homing missiles at a single target, he can use his Bow Blaster to mark a target and make Can't Miss-ile prioritize one target over others.
Plants vs. Zombies comics
80s Action Heroes appeared in the Garden Warfare comics to fight the plants alongside Electric Slides and Space Cadets.
- It was revealed in the comics that 80s Action Hero knows how to use his abilities by watching 1980s movies.
- 80s Action Hero's overall design is based on John Rambo from Rambo: First Blood.
- Super Brainz, 80s Action Hero, and Wannabe Hero are the only zombies that are referred as heroes. However, none of them are portrayed to be heroic.
- 80s Action Hero, 8-bit Zombie, Hover Goat-3000, and the Z7 Imp are the only zombies that have numbers in their name.
- The Disco-tron 3000 and the Z7 Z-Mech's names also contain number, but since their names refers to the machines, they do not count.