|“||Zombies of few words and fewer thoughts, their bows have been looking to "make friends" ever since a plant insulted their hairdo.||„|
|~ 80s Action Hero's description.|
80s Action Hero is one of the secondary antagonists of the 2019 third player shooter game Plants vs. Zombies: Battle for Neighborville. He is a zombie daredevil who take parts in fighting plants and capturing Neighborville. He is in Attack class.
80s Action Hero is a zombie biker who is muscular in his appearance. He has brown hair, with his red band and a pair of sun shades below it. He wears a blue torn jacket with a tiger behind it, and his white tank top with words on it. Also, he wears a pair of blue jeans with a belt, and a tennis shoe on his left leg.
Powers and Abilities
- Bow Blaster: It is a bow that reduces the number of arrows, but increases its damages depends on how long the players hold the button.
- Dynamite Dodge: He can drop dynamite and dash forward in any direction.
- Rocket Ride: He can ride on a rocket and launch a large group of missiles.
- Can't-Miss-ile: He can also deploy homing rockets that can deal with damages to a nearby target.
Plants vs. Zombies comics
80s Action Heroes also appeared in the Garden Warfare comics to fight plants alongside Electric Slides and Space Cadets.
- It was revealed in the comics that 80s Action Hero knows how to use his abilities by watching 1980s movies.
- 80s Action Hero's overall design is based on John Rambo from First Blood.
- Super Brainz, 80s Action Hero, and Wannabe Hero are the only zombies that are referred as heroes. However, none of them are portrayed to be heroic.
- 80s Action Hero, 8-bit Zombie, Hover Goat-3000, and the Z7 Imp are the only zombies that have numbers in their name.
- The Disco-tron 3000 and the Z7 Z-Mech's names also contain number, but since their names refers to the machines, they do not count.