|“||Zombies of few words and fewer thoughts, their bows have been looking to “make friends” ever since a plant insulted their hairdo.||„|
|~ 80s Action Hero's description.|
80s Action Hero is one of the supporting antagonists of the 2019 third player shooter game Plants vs. Zombies: Battle for Neighborville. He is a zombie biker who take parts in fighting plants and capturing Neighborville. He is in Attack class.
80s Action Hero is a zombie biker who is muscular in his appearance. He has brown hair, with his red band and a pair of sun shades below it. He wears a blue torn jacket with a tiger behind it, and his white tank top with words on it. Also, he wears a pair of blue jeans with a belt, and a tennis shoe on his left leg.
Powers and Abilities
- Archery: 80s Action Hero can use his signature weapon, the Bow Blaster, which can increase both power and accuracy. It has three charges. A first charge is a group of five small projectiles, the second is a group of three projectiles, and the last charge is a projectile that deals with huge damages.
- Dynamite Dodge: He can drop dynamite and dash forward in any direction.
- Rocket Ride: He can ride on a rocket and launch a large group of missiles.
- Can't-Miss-ile: He can also deploy homing rockets that can deal with damages to a nearby target.
Plants vs. Zombies comics
80s Action Heroes also appeared in the Garden Warfare comics to fight plants alongside Electric Slides and Space Cadets.
- It was revealed in the comics that 80s Action Hero knows how to use his abilities by watching 1980s movies.
- While 80s Action Hero is sprinting, the players can hear music from his Bow Blaster.
- Also while he is performing Rocket Ride, a piece of loud and militaristic music can be heard.