|This article's content is marked as Mature|
The page Mature contains mature content that may include coarse language, sexual references, and/or graphic violent images which may be disturbing to some. Mature pages are recommended for those who are 18 years of age and older.
If you are 18 years or older or are comfortable with graphic material, you are free to view this page. Otherwise, you should close this page and view another page.
|“|| - Cardinal Candelaria: Father Francesco. Such a poor place. You should have a church worthy of the work you do! |
- Father Franchesco: It is merely a building, Your Eminence. Stone, mortar, tiles. The money is better spent on the work, not on the trappings of the work.
- Cardinal Candelaria: Spoken like a true Franciscan, my friend! I should have expected it.
- Father Franchesco: Sadly, Your Eminence, I do not except it from you.
- Cardinal Candelaria: That seems like a critism, Father Francesco.
- Father Franchesco: Or perhaps the truth? Imagine the good that could be done were the Church to set its hand to the task. The redemption might be had...
- Cardinal Candelaria: Redemption? What redemption is this?
- Father Franchesco: That is not for me to say.
- Cardinal Candelaria: You fool. You think the world so simple!
- Father Franchesco: Am I a fool? Because these are great things, the foolish do not rise to them. They do not seem foolish to me.
- Cardinal Candelaria: Fool!
|~ Cardinal Candelaria arguing with Father Franchesco|
Father Adalrico Candelaria is an elusive target in HITMAN (2016) and later returned in HITMAN 2 (2018), serving as the main antagonist of The Prince Elusive Target Mission.
He is a German-Chilean Catholic Cardinal considered by Vatican insiders to be a strong contender for the next pope, despite accusations of ties to the Pinochet regime in Chile in the '70s and '80s.
Adalrico Candelaria is an ethnically German native of Chile. According to the files from ICA, he once related himself to Augusto Pinochet's regime of the 1980s and was responsible for the disappearances of opposition members during that period. No concrete evidence of this exists in the public domain, and the Cardinal has successfully distanced himself from that troubled period in Chile's history.
Ecumenically, the Cardinal is a staunch conservative, and is considered by Vatican inciders to be a strong contender for the next pope.
Underneath his polite and sophisicated exterior, Father Adalrico Candelaria is a greedy, corrupt and selfish man who shows distaste over the church in Sapienza and Father Franchesco's righteous belief to devote towards genuiue kindness. He plans on ruining Father Francisco for rightfully calling him out for being selfish and greedy. In addition to that, he is well connected among influential cardinals of the Catholic Church.