|This villain was proposed but was rejected by the community for not being heinous enough or lacks what is necessary to be a Pure Evil villain. Therefore, this villain shall be added to our "Never Again List", where proposed villains rejected by the community shall be placed to prevent future proposals of the same evil-doer. They can be proposed again (with the permission of an administrator) if new elements appear in their series that can change their status as non-PE villains.|
Any act of adding this villain to the Pure Evil category without a proposal or creating a proposal for this villain without the permission of an administrator will result in a ban.
This Article Contains Spoilers -
WARNING: This article contains major spoilers. If you do not wish to know vital information on plot / character elements in a story, you may not wish to read beyond this warning: We hold no responsibility for any negative effects these facts may have on your enjoyment of said media should you continue. That is all.
|“||Humans have been nature's dominant predator since the beginning of time. And this is the closest I will ever get to hunting you.||„|
|~ Trout's true racist and sadistic nature.|
Agent Trout is the main antagonist in the 2020 Cartoon Network television movie We Bare Bears: The Movie. He is an Agent from the National Wildlife Control who wants to restore the "natural order" by separating the bears. He is also the archenemy of Grizz.
Agent Trout arrived after the three bears had gone wild in the entire city. He gave fake news to the people that the bears had to be seprarated by mainting order by any means of possible.
The next morning began, Agent Trout and his reinforcements are preparing their to kill, to separate, or to capture the bears. In an attempt to fulfill his ambitions, Agent Trout must be ready to separate the bears in natural order: Grizzly Bear in North America, Panda Bear in China, and Ice Bear in Arctic.
Upon the failures of his attempts, Agent Trout was finally defeated by the hands of Officer Murphy. Following his downfall, Trout himself was finally arrested and imprisoned by Murphy and the rest of his heroic police officers for endangering the bear species and it's possible he was removed from his position due to his crimes of poaching and animal cruelty.
He is a tall slender middle aged man with grey hair, he wears glasses and black gloves and he also wears a black suit with a blue tie and a light brown trench coat with a badge on it.
Agent Trout's A highly corrupt and selfish hypocrite; when he first showed up he made everyone turn on the Bears even more by selfishly convincing everyone that the Bears are monsters and that they stack and he had them arrested but rescued by Charlie. Despite being a human supremacist, Trout is very abusive, cold and controlling towards other humans who act dumb or side with animals (especially Officer Murphy and Chloe Park), as this shows what a downright hypocrite he is. Later, as he brought officer Murphy to recapture them, Murphy saw Trout's true intentions to cruelly capture the bears and separate them from each other for his own selfish needs to keep the bears in the right species line. As the film progresses, Trout shows more of his true colors of being nothing but a extremely cruel, racist psychopath who is obsessed with "maintaining order" and enjoys using his authority in torturing and imprisoning animals (especially bears) for sport and pleasure. Trout is also extremely xenophobic, heartless, murderous and completely narcissistic sadist as he hates anything that isn't human and would resort to commit murder as he tried to kill all the bears in the reserve for trying to escape and also spitefully willing to leave all the Bears to die in fire when the Bears stacks up to escape onto the helicopter, but his personality proven to be leading to his downfall where a disgusted Officer Murphy finally turning against Trout by shoving Donut, then resulted in the arrest for animal abuse.
Powers and Abilities
- Enhanced Senses - Trout has extremely accurate senses, allowing them to see, hear, smell, taste, and feel better than an average member of their species.
- Peak Human Condition - Trout's bodily functions are pushed to the pinnacle of human conditioning; therefore, the user's strength, speed, stamina, senses, agility, reflexes, accuracy, longevity, durability, intelligence, healing time, flexibility and combat skills are near enhanced/superhuman.
- Though he is the main antagonist of the television film, Agent Trout is shown to be the most dangerous villain the Bears ever faced.
- Trout is the common name for a number of freshwater fish and are the main food source for brown bears.
- This also comprehends with Agent Trout's main conflict with the Bears and his willingness to commit murder to get rid of them.
- Agent Trout is similar to Kent Mansley from The Iron Giant and Russ Cargill from The Simpsons Movie as all three agents abuse and corrupt their power and get arrested afterwards.
- Agent Trout is similar to Dr. Herman Varnick from the 1992 film Beethoven, both are putting animals in cages Dr. Varnick Dogs and Agent Trout Bears.
- He is the last villain in the series.