|“||Losing Sierra to Heather? Ehh... tragic, but I still have the upper hand, the president of Cody's fan club doesn't know a thing about me; no one does, and I intend to keep it that way, because compared to me, Heather's a saint.||„|
|~ Alejandro in the confessional.|
Alejandro Burromuerto (later Burrosmuertos) is a character and a recurring contestant on Total Drama. He serves as the main antagonist in Total Drama: World Tour (where he wins in Canada's "true," canonical ending, but merely comes in second to Heather in the "alternate" ending aired in most other countries) and a major antagonist turned anti-villain in Total Drama: All Stars.
He was voiced by Marco Grazzini in Total Drama: Action and most of Total Drama: World Tour, though in the finale of season three, he was voiced by Keith Oliver. In Total Drama: All Stars, he was voiced by Alex House, who also played his older brother, José.
Alejandro is shown to be a cunning and manipulative individual who uses his looks as shown throughout Total Drama: World Tour when he flirts with the female contestants just to later have them eliminated once they have served his cause enough. However, despite this, he has been shown to actually care for Heather throughout the series despite originally trying to get rid of her due to seeing her as a major threat. For most of World Tour, he presented himself as a respectful, charming, polite, and friendly gentleman in order to hide his true self. Alejandro hates being called Al when he was bullied by his older, smarter better looking brother, Jose.
- Heather - (On and Off Girfriend - Former Arch-Enemy)
- Tyler - (One-sided on Tyler's side, sometimes)
- Bridgette - Pawn and Former One-Sided Attraction on her side
- Chef Hatchet
- Chris McLean
- Courtney - (In Total Drama All-Stars) Former Pawn and Former One-Sided Attraction on her side
- Harold - Pawn
- Heather (sometimes)
- José (older brother)
- Leshawna - Former One-Sided Attraction on her side and Pawn
- Owen - Most Hated Enemy
- Zoey - (Although he did try to absolve himself by attempting to warn her about Mal for her sake that Mike is not who he seems)
- Alejandro, along with Jo and Don, is the only character to be voiced by a staff writer for Total Drama at one point. In his case, he was voiced by Keith Oliver, upon being placed in the Drama Machine, after the events of "Hawaiian Punch".
- Alejandro is the fourth main villain of the Total Drama series after Heather, Justin and Courtney.
- In fact, he was designed after a dropped concept of season 2, where it was plan to have Justin as its main antagonist.
- He is voiced by Marco Grazzini in Total Drama Action and Total Drama World Tour and was voiced by Alex House in Total Drama All-Stars.
- As well as playing the two major antagonist roles in World Tour and All Stars, Alejandro also appeared as the false antagonist in Total Drama: Action Reunion Special and a minor character in Total Drama: Revenge of the Island (while still in his robot suit).
- Beth, Eva, Jo, Sierra and Zoey are the only girls not attracted to Alejandro, likely because they are either aware of his true nature or just not interested in him.
- Beth never interacted with Alejandro, although she was fully aware of his true nature.
- Eva never interacted with Alejandro, although she was fully aware of his true nature.
- Jo and Alejandro were teammates in All-Stars as the Villainous Vultures. The two won the challenge in Episode 1. However, Jo confronted Alejandro about his legs in Episode 2. Finally, Alejandro knew that Jo was having a rivalry with Heather while trying to lure Gwen into an alliance. He beats her to it and later votes her off due to her selfish attitude.
- Sierra was one of the two characters, along with Alejandro, to be introduced to Total Drama in the third season, World Tour. Throughout the season, Alejandro and Sierra were teammates until Sierra switched teams, much to Alejandro's disappointment. While Sierra questioned Alejandro's appearance, Alejandro would manipulate Sierra into voting off Owen. In the final four (twice), Sierra voted for Alejandro due to discovering his true nature. However, she would cause Chris's plane to explode, which causes her elimination through disqualification instead. The two became contestants and were placed on separate teams during Total Drama All-Stars, but they never interacted on that point of view, although Alejandro yet again outranked Sierra when he and his team chose to eliminate her in Episode 7.
- Zoey knows about Alejandro's true nature due to his past in World Tour. In Episodes 9 and 10, Zoey accused Alejandro of leaving Cameron in the mine while he attempted to warn her about Mal. Nevertheless, Zoey never believed or even questioned him about this and voted him off for his actions. However, Zoey would later see Alejandro's attempts to redeem himself when she finally learned the truth about Mal. Also, it was unknown if Zoey apologized to him or not, though the writers of the show have claimed that she did so off-screen after the season was over, and he did forgive her.
- Alejandro surprisingly shares many similarities with Scott, his successor:
- Both competed in two seasons and made it to the merge in both on top of being in the final three twice.
- Both were the main antagonists of the first season they competed in and an anti-villanous role in their second.
- Both were injured so badly in their debut season, they need to be put into robot suits to recover.
- Both were placed on the Villainous Vultures in their second season.
- Both were the contestants to find and successfully use the McLean-Brand Chris Head Invincibility Statue.
- Both have had romantic interactions with Courtney.
- Both have kissed Courtney.
- Both were the only two contestants to be exiled twice in Total Drama All-Stars.
- Both of them are saboteurs (though instead of sabotaging his own team, Team Chris Is Really, Really, Really, Really Hot, Alejandro sabotaged Team Victory until it was completely annihilated). Because of this, they both became among the most despised contestants of the series (although Scott's main rivals remained mostly indifferent to him during All-Stars). Because of this, both of them tried to be team players during All-Stars.
- Both became aware of Mal's existence and barely managed to warn Zoey about the threat before being sabotaged and eliminated. Although at one point, Alejandro found out first and attempted to warn Scott about the threat, too, but to no avail, while Scott warned Zoey after she was actually already on to Mal. Plus, Scott thought that Mal was actually Mike.
- His last name in World Tour, Burromuerto, is Spanish for "dead donkey". His All-Stars last name, Burrosmuertos, is essentially the plural form of the translation: "dead donkeys."
- Alejandro is arguably the most successful antagonist in the franchise, but he is still a failure on some occasions. Not only is he the offical winner of World Tour, but he also is the only antagonist aside from Heather to retain a romantic relationship with their love interest.
|Total Drama Villains|
|Chris McLean | Chef Hatchet|
|Heather | Eva | Duncan | Psycho Killer|
|Alejandro Burromuerto | Blaineley | Ezekiel|
|Revenge of the Island|
|Scott | Jo | Anne Maria | Lightning|
|Villainous Vultures | Mal|
|Max | Amy | Scarlett | Sugar | Dave|
|Total Drama Presents: The Ridonculous Race|
|Jacques | Josee|
|The Skunk | Mummy | Lenny | Boogersnatchers | Robo Teacher | Winky, Blinky and Steve | Wendel | Sammy | Brightly | Painapple | Gobble Head | Cookronomnomicon|
|Fang | Larry|