|This article's content is marked as Mature|
The page Mature contains mature content that may include coarse language, sexual references, and/or graphic violent images which may be disturbing to some. Mature pages are recommended for those who are 18 years of age and older.
If you are 18 years or older or are comfortable with graphic material, you are free to view this page. Otherwise, you should close this page and view another page.
|“||Kill them! Kill them all!||„|
|~ Alma ordering Fettel to kill all the humans.|
Alma Wade is the main antagonist of the F.E.A.R. series. She is a powerful spirit who seeks revenge against humanity, due to their usage of her in a series of experiments and secret projects with the aim of making her powers financially viable.
She was voiced by Melissa Roberts in F.E.A.R., and by Alésia Glidewell in F.E.A.R. 2 and F.E.A.R. 3.
After being subjected to years of cruel experimentation by Armacham Technology Corporation during Project Origin she sought violent revenge against the organization using her many supernatural powers. She usually appears in child form and later when released, her true body is a young decimated woman. She later appears in a young healthy adult form in F.E.A.R. 2 after being attracted to protagonist Michael Becket, who she rapes, resulting in her to become pregnant.
In F.E.A.R. 3, she does not attack you because she is pregnant with a baby (implied to be a girl) she concieved with Michael Becket and to avoid the Creep (who is the manifestation of Harlen Wade). In Point Man and Fettel's endings, she gives birth to the baby and both of them wanted to father him/her, and in Point Man's ending, she disappears while in Fettel's ending she was eaten/absorbed by Fettel possessing Point Man's body.
She seemed to be a helper in the F.E.A.R. expansions Extraction Point and Perseus Mandate. Rather than attacking the player, she assists them.
- Alma is named after the character Alma Mobley in Peter Straub's novel Ghost Story.
- "Alma" is a word in the Latin languages Spanish and Portuguese that literally means "soul" — an appropriate name, given her character.
- Alma Wade visits a hospital in Chicago to deliver the born child.
- Alma is referenced in the 2012 horror film, The Cabin in the Woods. In the film, a girl in a white dress is seen liquefying a security guard while singing "Hush Little Baby". The scene is an exact mirror of Alma's attack on the guards in F.E.A.R..
- Alma most likely had blue eyes in life, given that both of her sons, her father, and her sister all have blue eyes.
- WatchMojo.com listed Alma Wade as #3 on their Top 10 "Female Video Game Villains" list.