Amanda is the main antagonist in Bunsen is A Beast.
Nothing is known about Amanda's Past but it could be implied that she presumably met Mikey when they were little, and ever since Bunsen moved, she tried to get rid of him.
Bunsen is A Beast
In "Beast of Friends", She teamed up with Denzel Crocker (Who was one of the antagonists in The Fairly Oddparents) but later betrays him.
"Hug it Ouch", Amanda gets trapped in Bunsen's hugging chair and can only be released once she's happy. "Cookie Monster" Amanda turns into a ferocious beast and causes panic at school after eating Bunsen's cookies "Guinea some Lovin", Amanda tries to sabotage the love affair. "Thunder and Frightening", Amanda wanted to use Bunsen's fear of thunder to scare him out of munkledunk.
"Hall of Justice" Amanda tries to Mikey and Bunsen after they were appointed the new hall monitors. "The Case of the Cold Case" it is revealed that Amanda has a Phone case "Bunsen's Beast Ball", Amanda wipes out the ball for one of her own. "Beast Halloween Ever" Amanda plans to steal everyone's candy for herself.
"Bunsen Saves Christmas", Amanda finds out she's on the naughty list, so she stuffed Santa in a gift box & hijacks all the toys. "Beastie Buddies Forever" Amanda becomes Mikey & Bunsen's friend after they perform the Best Friends Forever beast ceremony. "By Hook or By Schnook" Amanda sends Mikey and Bunsen on a bogus treasure hunt by giving them a fake map to Captain Schnook's Booty.
"Wilda Beast", Wilda (Bunsen's Cousin) Develops a crush on Mikey, which terrifies him & makes Amanda jealous. "Boodle Loo!" Amanda lures Boodles away from home.
- In "Beast Busters", it is said Amanda has teddy bear princess parties in the night.
- In "Tooth or Consequences", Amanda's locker is featured in Lockers of the Rich and Famous.
- A common running gag throughout the series is Amanda's obsession with eating food that has negative impact on her health, thanks to her braces.
- There is another common running gag where Amanda always says either sixty-six or sixty-seven is an unknown reason.
- In Hall of Justice, it is revealed her GPA (grade point average) is a 0.1.