|“||"Good luck": a subtle saying used in a way to instill the false sense of innocence in someone. It seemed to be a kind gesture towards the other people in the Town. But to the Arsonist, it was nothing more than a veiled threat, thrown out loudly with a devilish smile. He only said it because he knew the Town would need it. Once the night came, his fun began. He walked slowly and proudly through the roads of lamp-lit Salem, with a puff in his chest and a spring in his step. He is the one who visits other houses, brandishing a gas can, and douses the gasoline on them, whistling nonchalantly. The only thing you hear from him is a satisfied sigh once his can becomes empty. Three nights later, two people had been hanged, the town Sheriff and a Jester, who was likely to take another soul this coming night. The Town was in paranoia, throwing accusations, claiming their neighbors were evil, angrily calling those who did not agree "idiots". And others just mumbled to themselves, "Stupid Town." But to him, it was fading into the noises of birds chirping, water rushing, and far within his mind, the screams of people burning. The night forced everyone into their homes, but the Arsonist's job wasn't over yet. Lighting a torch and setting it to his doused neighbor's house, his ash-stained lips murmured, "Ignite." And the screams in his mind, were suddenly very, very real.||„|
|~ The Summer Solstice writing event provides a backstory for the Arsonist.|
The Arsonist is one of the evil roles from the mystery RPG game Town of Salem. The Arsonist wants to burn everyone and survive.
The Arsonist's goal is burn all the people in the town and survive until end of the game. They can win with another Arsonists, Witches and Survivors. The Arsonist is a neutral role, so they can not be team with the Town or the Mafia. They can be team with the Arsonists, Witches and Survivors to win together.
The Arsonist chooses a person to douse their house. They need at least two days to kill a person. They can douse and ignite their target or they can douse people different nights and ignite them in one night. Also, if the Investigator invests a people who doused by the Arsonist, they will get the same result as the Arsonist's.
The Arsonist has unstoppable attack ability, so they can kill everyone except the Pestilence.
The Arsonist can win the Arsonists, Witches and Survivors. Even if an Arsonist died and an another Arsonist lives and wins, the dead Arsonist will win too.
The Arsonist has a basic defense, so they can not be killed by some people. However, some roles can kill them. They are list of the roles that can kill the Arsonist;
Type of Deaths
- Werewolf: If the Arsonist visits Werewolf or the Werewolf visits the Arsonist in the full moon, Werewolf will maul them, Arsonist will die.
- Veteran: If the Arsonist visits a triggered Veteran, Veteran will shoot them and Arsonist will die.
- Bodyguard: If the Arsonist visits a person who also visited by the Bodyguard, the Bodyguard will kill Arsonist, however, the Bodyguard will die too.
- Medusa: If the Arsonist visits a gazed Medusa or the Medusa visits the Arsonist with the Necronomicon, Medusa will turn them into the stone.
- Juggernaut: If the Juggernaut visits the Arsonist, the Arsonist will die.
- Jailor: If the Jailor jails the Arsonist and decides to execute them, the Arsonist will die.
- Pirate: If the Pirate wins a duel against a Arsonist, the Pirate will kill them.
- Arsonist: If the Arsonist douses and ignites an another Arsonist's home, the Arsonist will burn. Also, the Arsonist can douse and ignite themself accidentally.
- Witch: The Witch can control a role that have the powerful attack and make them to kill Arsonist. And the Witch can control Arsonist to douse and ignite themself.
- Coven Leader: Same as the Witch.
- Jester: If the Arsonist chooses to guilty vote or to be abstain to a lynched Jester and if Jester decides to kill them, the Arsonist will die.
- Trapper: The Trapper can kill the Arsonist with their trap.
- Hex Master: The Hex Master can kill the Arsonist with the using of final hex.
- Pestilence: The Pestilence can kill a plagued Arsonist with rampaging them.
- Sheriff: Sheriff will get the result that the Arsonist is not suspicious.
- Investigator: Investigators will get the result "Your target could be a Bodyguard, Godfather, Arsonist, or Crusader".
- Consigliere: Consiglieres will know their target is an Arsonist, they will get the result "Your target likes to watch things burn. They must be an Arsonist".
There are some achievements that can be earned by perform tasks. They are the achievements that dedicated to the Arsonist;
- Pyromaniac: Win 1 game.
- Firebug: Win 5 games.
- Incendiary: Win 10 games.
- Ifrit: Win 25 games.
- It's gettin' hot in here: Ignite yourself.
- There can be only one: Ignite a Godfather and a Serial Killer in the same time.
- Disco Inferno: Ignite at least 5 people in one night.
- Before, the people that doused by the Arsonist was receive the message "You were doused in gas!". Later, this was changed.