|DIO has declared that this article has stopped in time, and any and all information on it may be outdated.|
Help improve this article by checking and updating it's info wherever necessary
And now time resumes!
|Jafar says: Read my lips and come to grips with the reality!|
|This article's content is marked as Mature|
The page Mature contains mature content that may include coarse language, sexual references, and/or graphic violent images which may be disturbing to some. Mature pages are recommended for those who are 18 years of age and older.
If you are 18 years or older or are comfortable with graphic material, you are free to view this page. Otherwise, you should close this page and view another page.
Asher is a recurring antagonist in Brickleberry. He is a distinguished British gentleman, who serves as the leader of the Caucasian Club. His hobbies include hunting, golfing, and eating African-American flesh in sandwiches, which he refers to as "Caucasian Clubs".
Asher is a stereotypical rich and fancy British gentleman, who partakes in a bunch of stereotypical activities such as sitting around the fireplace with other aristocrats and sipping tea. He is also a proud hunter who kills animals, even if he's hunting illegally or killing endangered species. In "In Da Club", it was shown that he is secretly a cannibal who loves eating people, specifically people who are black, as he has an acquired taste for eating African-American people's flesh.
- In "Miracle Lake", Asher was hired by Denzel Jackson to hunt down the Neanderthal woman, Krogg. However, Asher mistook Connie for a cavewoman and tranquilized her instead. Connie later woke up, imprisoned in a glass case at a national history museum.
- In "In Da Club", Asher was the leader of the Caucasian Club, where he and a bunch of other distinguished white gentleman all initiated Denzel into their club, only for it to be revealed later that they only wanted him on board so they could eat him, as the Caucasian Club was a cannibal tribe who liked eating black people.
- In "Steve the Fearless Pilot", Asher sexually harassed Ethel Anderson and tried to grab her breasts against her will, despite her clearly telling him to stop his behavior.
- In "High Stakes", Asher and Todd Ford worked together as hunters, who illegally hunted animals in Brickleberry National Park and even killed some endangered species, such as an endangered elephant, who Asher blew up with a rocket launcher.
- Despite being killed and eaten by his colleagues at the end of "In Da Club", Asher was shown to be alive in future episodes.