|This article's content is marked as Mature|
The page Mature contains mature content that may include coarse language, sexual references, and/or graphic violent images which may be disturbing to some. Mature pages are recommended for those who are 18 years of age and older.
If you are 18 years or older or are comfortable with graphic material, you are free to view this page. Otherwise, you should close this page and view another page.
|“||It's time for your therapy!||„|
The Asylum Orderlies of Dixmor are a minor group of antagonists in the 2007 video game Manhunt.
The Orderlies are incredibly cruel and abusive men. They are only in the job for the money, not caring at all for the mentally ill patient's well being. If any inmate gets out of line or if they just feel like it, they'll either beat the inmates with nightsticks and their bare hands or over/under-medicate them.
The Orderlies aren't trained combatants like many of the other hunters in both Manhunt games, easily able to be taken out by Daniel Lamb, so they rely on sheer brutality to subdue inmates by wrestling them enough to tie them down or beating them to death.
- One of the orderlies looks close in appearance to Dr. Crabblesnitch from Bully, another Rockstar game.
- Voice actors for the Asylum Orderlies include:
- Bill Hill
- Pablo Schreiber
- Cornell Womack
- After killing the first orderly with a syringe, Daniel throws up in disgust, showing just how much he doesn't want to kill and how much he doesn't like being violent.
- In the single mission they appear in, seven are killed by Daniel and five are killed by the Dixmor Inmates.
- In the mission "Domestic Disturbance", two beta versions of the orderlies appear during the outro cut-scene.
- Asylum Orderlies - Manhunt Wiki