This Article Contains Spoilers - WARNING: This article contains major spoilers. If you do not wish to know vital information on plot / character elements in a story, you may not wish to read beyond this warning: We hold no responsibility for any negative effects these facts may have on your enjoyment of said media should you continue. That is all.
|“||This fight's gonna bite!||„|
|~ Baron von Bats' splash screen description.|
Baron von Bats is one of the secondary antagonists of the third-person shooter game series of Plants vs. Zombies. He is a vampire zombie who take parts in fighting plants.
Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 1 & 2
Baron von Bats appears in the first two Garden Warfare games as one of the major bosses in Garden Ops mode. During his boss fight, the Baron continuously attacks the players with his vampire abilities. When his health is half down, he summons four Vampire Zombies to assist him during his fight. After he is defeated, he falls down and accepts his defeat.
In Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2, Baron von Bats appears as one of the major enemies during the nemesis wave of Infinity Time level.
Plants vs. Zombies: Battle for Neighborville
Baron von Bats returns in Plants vs. Zombies: Battle for Neighborville as the major boss of the Baron-Palooza quest. After the players go the sewers, Baron von Bats appears and attacks them. After a while, he puts a curse on the players and teleports away. To remove the curse, the players have to find a nearby bat zapper and survive from incoming zombies for one minute.
After the players search for clues and get out of the sewers, they can see Baron von Bats and a group of zombies transporting concert gears to the park. Baron then attacks the players for a while, then leaves the curse on them once again, which they have to find another bat zapper to remove it.
When the players go to the park, Baron von Bats starts his music and attacks the players one more. He uses all his abilities from the previous games to fight them. After he is defeated, the players earn his hat as a part of the lawnmower's customization.
- Baron von Bats' mustache is black in the first two Garden Warfare games, but white in Battle for Neighborville.
- One can hear him speaking properly during his fight.
- He says 'I want Brains!', and then 'Bye-Bye!' during his introduction cutscene.
- Sometimes, he would say 'No!', 'Ouchie!', or 'Ow!' when being hurt.
- When hurting the players, one can hear him saying 'Mmm... brains!', or 'You're not brains!'.
- Also, he is one of the very few zombies that are vampires, the other being Vampire Imp, Vampire Zombie, Vimpire, and Ancient Vimpire.