| "Batman" may be referring to two or more different villains. If you're uncertain which one you're looking for, just flip a coin.|
If you came here from a link, please go back and make the right link for one of the villains listed below.
- Batman (Frank Miller); the incarnation of the character from Frank Miller's All-Star Batman & Robin the Boy Wonder and The Dark Knight Strikes Again.
- Batman (Red Rain); a vampiric incarnation of the character featured in Batman and Dracula: Red Rain and its two sequels, Batman: Bloodstorm and Batman: Crimson Mist.
- Thomas Wayne (Flashpoint) - A version of Batman from the Flashpoint timeline.
- Batman (Justice Lord) - A member of the once heroic turned villainous team, the Justice Lords from the animated TV series, Justice League
- Batman Clone - A robotic clone of H.A.R.D.A.C. from Batman: The Animated Series
- Evil Batman
- Batman (Spider-Plant Man)
- Leatherwing - Nazi version of Batman in the Overman series.
- Man-Bat - Kirk Langstrom. Mutated himself into a bat-like creature.
- Owlman (DC) - Batman's evil Crime Syndicate of America counterpart
- Hugo Strange has impersonated Batman
- Mad Hatter (DC) appeared as Batman in a dream
- Deathstroke (DC Comics) briefly impersonates Batman after defeating him in a conflict
- Jason Todd appeared as Batman in Battle for the Cowl
- Bane (DC) appeared as Batman during Evil Forever
- Dark Knights - A group of evil and twisted versions of Batman from the Dark Multiverse
- The Grim Knight - A gun-obsessed version of Batman from the Dark Multiverse.
- Saint Batman - A version of Jean-Paul Valley from the Dark Multiverse.
- The Broken - A version of Bruce Wayne that went insane after years of torture by Saint Batman.
- Omega (Last Knight on Earth) - A version of Bruce that is the tyrannical leader of a post-apocalyptic world.
- Bruce Wayne (Earth 13) - A villainous version of Bruce Wayne from the Smallville comics.
- Bruce Wayne (Earth 99) - An old version of Bruce Wayne that became a murderous vigilante on his world in the Crisis on Infinite Earths live-action series.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.