| "Batman" may be referring to two or more different villains. If you're uncertain which one you're looking for, just flip a coin.|
If you came here from a link, please go back and make the right link for one of the villains listed below.
Batman (real name: Bruce Wayne) is one of the most famous superheroes from the DC Universe. Batman was first published in 1939, on the Detective Comics #27. Batman was created by the late Bob Kane and the late Bill Finger.
Despite his status as a hero, in some adaptations Batman has been depicted as an anti-hero or even as a villain in question, specifically taking into account the vast DC Multiverse, where there are multiple Earths with different versions of Batman who have different origins and characterizations. This page lists all Batman versions who have qualified as villains.
- Batman (Frank Miller); the incarnation of the character from Frank Miller's All-Star Batman & Robin the Boy Wonder and The Dark Knight Strikes Again.
- Thomas Wayne (Flashpoint) - A version of Batman from the Flashpoint timeline.
- Batman (Justice Lord) - A member of the once heroic turned villainous team, the Justice Lords from the animated TV series, Justice League
- Batman Clone - A robotic clone of H.A.R.D.A.C. from Batman: The Animated Series
- Man-Bat - Kirk Langstrom. Mutated himself into a bat-like creature.
- Owlman (DC) - Batman's evil Crime Syndicate of America counterpart
- Hugo Strange has impersonated Batman
- Mad Hatter (DC) appeared as Batman in a dream
- Deathstroke (DC) briefly impersonates Batman after defeating him in a conflict
- Jason Todd appeared as Batman in Battle for the Cowl
- Bane (DC) appeared as Batman during Evil Forever
- Dark Knights - A group of evil and twisted versions of Batman from the Dark Multiverse
- The Batman Who Laughs - A version who got infected with a nano-toxin that made him like the Joker.
- The Drowned - A female version who mutated herself to survive underwater.
- The Dawnbreaker - A younger version who gained and corrupted a Green Lantern ring.
- The Merciless - A version who placed on the helmet of Ares.
- The Devastator - A version who infected himself with the Doomsday virus.
- The Murder Machine - A version who became a cyborg.
- The Red Death - A version who gained the power of the Speed Force.
- Castle Bat - A version who used a ritual to become one with Gotham City
- Robin King - A younger version who became a murderous version of Robin.
- The Grim Knight - A gun-obsessed version of Batman from the Dark Multiverse.
- Saint Batman - A version of Jean-Paul Valley from the Dark Multiverse.
- Omega (Last Knight on Earth) - A version of Bruce that is the tyrannical leader of a post-apocalyptic world.
- Bruce Wayne (Earth 13) - A villainous version of Bruce Wayne from the Smallville comics.
- Batman (Red Son) - A Russian version of Batman.
- Batman (Spider-Plant Man)