|DIO has declared that this article has stopped in time, and any and all information on it may be outdated.|
Help improve this article by checking and updating it's info wherever necessary
And now time resumes!
|Jafar says: Read my lips and come to grips with the reality!|
|“||Sink in the... Iron... Bottom... Sound...||„|
|~ Battleship Princess, Fall 2013 Event Introduction Line|
|“||Sink for me!||„|
|~ Battleship Princess, Fall 2013 & Summer Event Attacking Line|
|“||I will... sink you... as many times... as I need...||„|
|~ Battleship Princess, whilst attacking|
|“||I won't sink... Never again... will I...||„|
|~ Battleship Princess|
|“||This is no good after all...||„|
|~ Battleship Princess, Fall 2013 Event|
|“||Someday, in this... peaceful sea... even I...||„|
|~ Battleship Princess, on and after Summer 2014 Event Sunk Line|
Battleship Princess is the main antagonist of the Kantai Collection series who first appeared as the final boss of the Fall 2013 Event and would later appear in many events. She was also known as being the supposed leader of the Abyssal Fleet.
She was a humanoid who generally appeared as an attractive, (yet rather thin and fairly unhealthy in official artwork) young woman wearing a black dress revealing her bare shoulders. She also wore two pairs of long, thigh-high white stockings with black rings around them. She also had two pairs of upward curving horns on her forehead with a black fade on the tip and long black hair that reached down to below her knees. She also wore two high-heel shoes which were black in colour. Additionally, she was also accompanied by a large monster which was fitted with several cannons and two pairs of large arms with black fingernails.
In her Kai form, she retains exactly her usual appearance. However, she wore a long, black coat and her high heels were more defined compared to in her basic form and her body expression was shown as having her arms crossed and looking away. In her Summer Event form, her facial expression was a smile and had her body expression was shown as looking back and her having an arched back. She wore high-leg swimwear in the form of a black, layered, side-tie bikini swimsuit and also wore black high heel shoes attached with a black thigh strap.
Battleship Princess was known for her uncanny and intelligent capability. Being the leader of the Abyssal Fleet, she was also very calm, calculating and intimidating.
- She is believed to be the leader of the Abyssal Fleet due to her constant re-occurrence throughout the game, having been one of the most common characters to appear in any events:
- E-5 Boss (Fall 2013 Event)
- E-5 (Spring 2014 Event)
- E-6 Boss (Summer 2014 Event)
- E-3 Boss & E-4 Preboss (Autumn 2014 Event)
- E-3 on Pre-boss Node (Winter 2015 Event)
- E-5 Double Escort Ships for Final Boss (Winter 2015 Event Mode 甲 Hard)
- E-6 Node I (Night Battle) (Spring 2015 Event)
- E-2 Boss Escort on Medium and Hard, E-5 Boss, E-6 Boss Escort on Medium and Hard, E-7 Preboss and Boss Escort/s (Summer 2015 Event)
- E-4 Boss Escort (Fall 2015 Event)
- E-3 First Node (K), Preboss and Boss Escorts (Winter 2016 Event)
- E-1 Preboss (H), E-4 Preboss (J), E-5 Preboss (K), E-6 Boss escort (Medium & Hard), E-7 Preboss (Hard Node E) Boss **escort (Double Escort in Hard Mode) (Spring 2016 Event)
- E-5 Boss Escort (Fall 2016 Event)
- First Appearance of Kai Form, E-6 2nd Boss (Winter 2018 Event)
- Battleship Princess is also similar with Alma Wade from F.E.A.R, as both of them have long hair and a disturbing appearance.
- Due to her heavy firepower, some fans assume that she represents the Iowa-class battleships. This is rather problematic, given that on her basic form, her speed is listed as slow, while the real-life Iowa-class were the fastest battleships ever built.
- She shares similarities with Hades Izanami from the Blazblue series:
- Both are the main villains in their respective series.
- Both have red eyes and long hair.
- Both control an army of monsters.
- Both served as the evil counterpart of the heroines.