|Jafar says: Read my lips and come to grips with the reality!|
Big D is the main antagonist of the Mater's Tall Tales episode "Mater Private Eye".
He was voiced by the late Fred Thompson, who also played Sir Trenton in Racing Stripes.
Big D is the mastermind of a counterfeit tire traffic, which produced counterfeit Lightyear tires (labeled Lite Yeer) that caused blowouts on those who were equipped with them. He had carnapped Tia's sister Mia.
At first, he was mentioned by Tia when she said that she last saw Mia working for Big D at his nightclub. Then at the nightclub, Mater asks Carmen if she has seen Mia anywhere,and Carmen says she saw her a few days ago with Big D, but with the smell of salt like the ocean.
When Mater investigated the docks, he was uncovered by a crane and captured by Big D's henchmen. Big D then reveals himself. Mater said that he will tell the DA. Big D replies he won't tell the DA anything. Upon seeing Lieutenant Lightning McQueen and the other police cars arrive, he tried to flee, but Mater moved the crane with his tow hook and made it drop a crate of tires on Big D, which were revealed to be counterfeits. Lightning and the police then arrested Big D. In the real world, he died in 1970 at age 50.
- Big D's real paint remains unknown, as he was only seen during the black and white part of Mater Private Eye.
- His name has a reference to his model. As such, the D in his name may stand for Duesenberg.
- Big D is shown to have a slangy way of talking, in contrast with his wealthy appearance.
- Big D is modeled as a 1930 Duesenberg Model J.
- It is possible that by the years, he may have died of old age.
Shorts, TV Specials & Video Games
Planes: Fire & Rescue
Shorts, Television & Video Games