|This article's content is marked as Mature|
The page Mature contains mature content that may include coarse language, sexual references, and/or graphic violent images which may be disturbing to some. Mature pages are recommended for those who are 18 years of age and older.
If you are 18 years or older or are comfortable with graphic material, you are free to view this page. Otherwise, you should close this page and view another page.
The Black Dragon Clan, also known as the Black Dragon, are an international gang of criminals and an antagonistic faction in the Mortal Kombat universe. They serve as one of the most dangerous faction's since they reside in Earthrealm.
According to legend, the Black Dragon Clan split from its parent group, the Red Dragon clan. The reason the Black Dragon was founded was a deep-rooted discontent with the strict codes of honor and stealth that pervaded the Red Dragon. Thus, they turned on them so they can commit even more henious crimes.
- Bannak (Mortal Kombat: Conquest)
- Connor (Mortal Kombat novel)
- Fei-Lung (Mortal Kombat novel)
- Gilda Stahl aka Gilly (undercover Special Forces agent in the Mortal Kombat novel)
- Jim Woo
- Jola (Mortal Kombat: Conquest)
- Kabal (On and Off. Present self formerly in the rebooted timeline)
- Kebral (Mortal Kombat: Conquest)
- No Face
- Mercenaries (also called "Black Dragon Mercs")
- Almost all of the Black Dragon members that are playable have their names start with the letter K. Jarek and Tremor are the exception (although Jarek does have one at the end). There are other members that have their names start with a different letter (No Face and Tasia), but neither of them are playable.
Non Playable Villains