|This article's content is marked as Mature|
The page Mature contains mature content that may include coarse language, sexual references, and/or graphic violent images which may be disturbing to some. Mature pages are recommended for those who are 18 years of age and older.
If you are 18 years or older or are comfortable with graphic material, you are free to view this page. Otherwise, you should close this page and view another page.
|“||You know folks, with this company I really wanted to prove that we're capable of doing the same things anyone else can, like killing people. So from us here at the Immediate Murder Professionals group, we promise to settle your unfinished business or your money... is gone and you're never getting it back, and you can write us a bad review, but we'll play dumb to it because it's Hell and no-one fucking cares.||„|
Blitzo (pronounced Blitz, according to him), is the titular main protagonist villain of Helluva Boss, a spinoff series set in the same universe as Hazbin Hotel.
He is voiced by Brandon Rogers, in the English dub and Sébastien Mineo in the French dub.
Before the beginning of the series, Blitzo started off working as a clown at Loo Loo Land, where he was not only considered unpopular, but he was heavily outshined by the park's Robo Fizz. Growing to hate the job, he quit to become an assassin instead. Blitzo would then date Verosika Mayday, however, they later broke up after he left Verosika to pay for their hotel room, joy-rided her car three-times, and cashing out her credit card for horse riding lessons. Blitzo also adopted Loona when she was about 17 years old before his business started.
Blitzo formed the I.M.P (Immediate Murder Professionals) after managing to obtain access to Earth via Stolas' book, though in the process, he had to sleep with the Overlord and has since regretted this incident as Stolas continually harasses him as a result.
Blitzo sees himself as a father figure more than a true boss, but also uses this position to justify not actually taking things as serious as he should and thus he is generally an extremely terrible leader, more prone to discussing if his outfit looks good than actually getting productive work done.
Blitzo has an unhealthy obsession with Moxxie and Millie, to the point he literally stalks the pair day and night. Millie is somewhat encouraging this behavior, but Moxxie continually calls Blitzo out for this, which just makes Blitzo more determined to torment Moxxie in turn.
After being rescued from Martha, Blitzo menacingly threatened to have sex with both Moxxie and his wife (likely not consensually) if Moxxie causes severe trouble on one of their missions again.
Blitzo is protective of Loona despite the fact Loona is almost as bad at her job as he is, claiming she's part of a family and for all intents and purposes she is his adoptive daughter.
While aspirational, Blitzo proves to be rather inexperienced in running a business and is driven mostly by his huge ego and pursuit of profit. His attitude can often change very quickly, either being very jovial, optimistic and friendly with his employees. On the flip side, Blitzo can also be very rude, vulgar and grumpy should things not go his way or if someone displeases him.
Blitzo has a strange system of questionable ethics, that can usually be tossed away on a whim. This was seen in the pilot when he and the others went to great lengths to save a child they accidentally sniped, only for Blitzo to actually be happy when it was revealed the child was their target all along (mostly because said child went on a vulgar rampage, calling Blitzo a "selfish, greedy clown"). While on the job, Blitzo has no qualm in killing seemingly innocent people who are targets, as long as he and his company get paid in the end.
On top of this, Blitzo also proves to be rather perverted and sexually immoral, as he created dolls of Moxxie and Millie and imagined having a threesome with them. He was also willing to have an affair with Stolas, a married man, in order to gain his grimmoire book to access the living world (a decision that would end up backfiring on him). He even went as far as to threaten to rape Moxxie and Millie if the former ever screwed up on a job again, while whether he was serious or not about this statement is debatable, but he certainly did appear so.
It appears that Blitzo can easily be won over with money, as he immediately agreed for him and Moxxie and Millie to serve as bodyguards for Stolas and his daughter Octavia after the former said he'd pay him, despite Blitzo's initial refusal.
Despite his bad qualities, Blitzo does prove to be genuinely caring towards Moxxie and Millie (albeit his habit of stalking them makes it appear less so). In addition, he has a soft spot for his adopted daughter, Loona, often treating her in a fatherly manner.
- Blitzo's name is pronounced "Blitz" (the "o" is silent). Episode 2 reveals that this wasn't always the case however, with Robo Fizz pronouncing the "o", and Blitzo telling him that it is silent now.
- Blitzo, unlike most of the Hazbin Hotel cast, Blitzo was born a resident of Hell and is thus a true demon.
- As an imp, Blitzo, Moxxie and Millie are considered the lowest of Hell's residents, which may explain his desire for fame and power.
- He's a stark contrast to Charlie Magne, the main character of Hazbin Hotel, in terms of character. While Charlie is a well-known figure of royalty who seeks to redeem the denizens of Hell, Blitzo capitalizes on their misbehavior by helping them kill people who have wronged them in life.
- The reason why Blitzo is soft on Loona because she's his adoptive daughter, and supports her in every way, even though she doesn't show it and thinks its embarrassing that Blitzo is doing fatherly stuff towards her, she still shares a strong relationship with Blitzo.
- Blitzo's Instagram account is @blitzorodeo.
- Blitzo is pansexual.
- Blitzo breaks the fourth wall in "Spring Broken", where he explains to Loona on how many "freaks" like her, he also breaks it again where he and his IMP crew all collectively look straight at the camera with disapproval.