Bocarter Humphrey is the main antagonist in the 2015 Alvin and the Chipmunks series. He is a spoiled, snobby rich kid who used to be the class president and is Alvin Seville's arch-nemesis.
He is voiced by Michael Bagdasarian.
Bocarter has blue eyes, blonde hair in an ivy league style haircut. He wears an elite school uniform, consisting of a dark blue, long-sleeved dress coat with golden buttons and an insignia shaped as a shield that reads his initials as well as matching pants. He also has brown shoes.
Bocarter is a very posh kid, born into big bucks but is extremely spoiled and snobby. He is as mischievous as Derek is, but rather than resorting to brute force in order to assert his dominance, Bocarter attempts to buy influence, and resort to unethical practices such as stealing and cheating in order to get his way. When found out, there are usually very scant consequences for his misdeeds, as his influential father, the owner of the local movie studio bails him out with little more than a slap on the wrist. Bocarter also has a habit of teasing those who he feels are beneath him. Underneath that charming exterior of Bocarter's is an utterly arrogant, dishonest, greedy, rotten, bratty, jealous, narcissistic jerk who cares about no one but himself. Unlike Alvin and Brittany, he shows no remorse for any selfish action he causes and lacks the moral code to do the right thing.
- Bocarter is by far the most recurring villain in the ALVINNN!!! and the Chipmunks series, as he always want to make the Chipmunks and Chipettes' lives miserable, beat them at everything and gain fame and fortune by any means necessary.
- He is meaner and more villainous than Derek as he is highly disliked by all the other students (includling Derek) because of his spoiled, narcissistic nature and lack of generosity.
- Bocarter is essentially the complete opposite of the six main characters in Alvin and the Chipmunks:
- Alvin, for while both are egotistical and self-absorbed, he is heroic and has a conscience and cares about others and wants to do the right thing when he goes too far. Bocarter, on the other hand, is a spoiled, rotten brat to the core and only cares about himself and would do anything to be on top and get his way, even if it means breaking the law, ruining peoples' lives, cheating, harming the environment and hurting animals.
- Brittany, for while she can be vain and short-tempered at times, she is really nice and caring and is popular and has lots of friends and values them greatly. Bocarter, on the other hand, while he is very rich and powerful, he is only cares about money, fame and himself and is a pariah to the other students and he is very mean inside.
- Theodore, for while shy and insecure on the outside, is actually very kind-hearted and lovable on the inside. But Bocarter, on the other hand, while handsome and charming on the outside, is actually cruel and selfish on the inside.
- Jeanette, she is the polar opposite of Bocarter in every way, as she is kind, generous, sweet, caring and eco-friendly. Bocarter, on the other hand, is obnoxious, greedy, narcissitic, arrogant and cruel.