|DIO has declared that this article has stopped in time, and any and all information on it may be outdated.|
Help improve this article by checking and updating it's info wherever necessary
And now time resumes!
|“||People of Kandor... Do not fear. I am here to save you... Today is the beginning of your eternal life.||„|
|~ Brainiac (1x09)|
Brainiac is the main antagonist in Season 1 of Syfy's show, Krypton. He is an alien who takes the appearance as the Voice of Rao and attempts to collect data from the city, Kandor. This resulted in Seg-El and a resistance to fight against Brainiac along with the appearance of General Zod and the result of an exiled Val-El.
He was portrayed by Blake Ritson.
Brainiac has shown to be sociopathic, having a deadset goal on collecting data by any manipulative means. Taking the appearance of the Voice of Rao and becoming a dictative leader over the city of Rao.
After being temporarily destroyed by Nyssa-Vex and rebuild, he reveals his true self and plans to collect Kandor, showing when he feels right to command his plan in motion.
- 10x01: "Pilot"
- 1x02: "House of El" (Mentioned)
- 1x03: "The Rankless Initiative"
- 1x06: "Civil Wars" (In Voice of Rao's body)
- 1x07: "Transformation" (In Voice of Rao's body)
- 1x08: "Savage Night" (In Voice of Rao's body)
- 1x09: "Hope"
- 1x10: "The Phantom Zone"
- 2x01: "Light Years from Home"
- 2x03: "Will To Power"
- Brainiac first appeared in Action Comics #242 by the late Otto Binder and the late Al Plastino in July 1958.
- Brainiac has died on three different occasions. In 1x09, he was blown to particles by Nyssa-Vex, only to regenerate as a result, in 2x02, his head was smashed in by Seg-El on the planet, Colu and in 2x03, his throat was cut open by Lobo.