|This article's content is marked as Mature|
The page Mature contains mature content that may include coarse language, sexual references, and/or graphic violent images which may be disturbing to some. Mature pages are recommended for those who are 18 years of age and older.
If you are 18 years or older or are comfortable with graphic material, you are free to view this page. Otherwise, you should close this page and view another page.
Bray and Tammy Aberdeen are two minor antagonists in the Rockstar videogame Red Dead Redemption 2. They are an incestuous couple (brother and sister) that live on a pig farm that may be encountered by Arthur Morgan during the course of the game. They can also be encountered by John Marston in the epilogue, if you don't encounter them as Arthur.
At one time, Bray and Tammy were both involved in the murder of their mother, most likely because she disgusted their incestuous relationship. Over the years, Bray and Tammy were also involved in several murders of passing strangers, poisoning and robbing them.
When Arthur encounters the Aberdeens, they invite him in for dinner, and Tammy implies that she will perform sexual favors for him as well. During dinner, she will give Arthur shots of alcohol.
After three shots, he passes out and awakes in a shallow grave near their farm, with all his money stolen. The player can then choose to take revenge on the Aberdeens and retrieve their money in a safe behind a painting in their living room.
- It is implied that the Aberdeens killed their parents and might be cannibals.
- Bray cannot be hogtied, likely due to his massive size as well as the fact that he'll fight off the rope.
- If the player hogties Tammy and takes her to the pit where they disposed of Arthur/John. She will cry out and apologise at the sight of her mother's corpse.
- It is possible for the player to save Arthur's money and leave it for John if the Aberdeens rob him and Arthur doesn't retrieve his money. In the epilogue, the Pig Farm will be abandoned and John can find the money behind the painting.
- The Aberdeens are based loosely on a real-life 19th century killer couple, John and Kate Bender.
- The Aberdeens are widely renowned as the most surreal and disturbing strangers you can encounter in the entire game.
Red Dead Revolver
Red Dead Redemption
Read Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare
Red Dead Redemption II