Buglizard is the Nemetrix's DNA sample of a Buglizard from the planet Lepidopterra.
Buglizard is the predatory species of Lepidopterrans.
Buglizard has a white, black and red color scheme, Buglizard has a black head which dons a white patch on each side of it's head. Located on these, it has four red eyes, two on one side and two on the other. Buglizard has sharp teeth and the gums protrude in lower jaw and it has a row of red spikes running down its back, which also has a black stripe. Buglizard has four legs and black feet, each ending in three red claws and a red marked tail tip.
Buglizard wears a red spiked collar with the Nemetrix on it.
Powers and Abilities
- Buglizard has enhanced reflexes and agility suited to keep up with the Lepidopterran.
- Buglizard is capable of spraying a yellow fog, simultaneously eliminating a Lepidopterran's enhanced vision and mucus traps.
- Buglizard has enhanced strength that is sufficient to throw Water Hazard with ease.
- Buglizard's sense of smell is powerful enough to track Ben throughout Undertown.
- Buglizard has a prehensile tail.
- Buglizard's claws are strong enough to cling to the bottom of a space ship.
Buglizard can be harmed by electricity.
Ben 10: Omniverse
- Buglizard first appeared in The More Things Change: Part 2.
- Sent by Khyber, Buglizard battled Water Hazard. She fled when Rook joined the fight.
- Later, Buglizard was defeated by Shocksquatch. She fled as Shocksquatch timed out.
- In Of Predators And Prey: Part 1,
- Zed turned into Buglizard to escape from Stinkfly's goo. Stinkfly turned into Wildmutt, and the fight spilt out into the park, where Khyber recalled Buglizard.
- In Of Predators And Prey: Part 2,
- Zed turned into Buglizard and held Stinkfly with her tail.
- In Outbreak,
- Buglizard made a cameo appearance.
- In Malefactor,
- Buglizard broke into the Olde Bellwood Fair and battled Heatblast.
- In A Fistful of Brains,
- Buglizard prepared to battle Ben Tennyson, until he fled as Astrodactyl.