|This article's content is marked as Mature|
The page Mature contains mature content that may include coarse language, sexual references, and/or graphic violent images which may be disturbing to some. Mature pages are recommended for those who are 18 years of age and older.
If you are 18 years or older or are comfortable with graphic material, you are free to view this page. Otherwise, you should close this page and view another page.
Cal Rooney is a minor antagonist in season three of Dexter.
He was portrayed by Joel Weiss, who has also played Cropsey in The Warriors.
While Dexter Morgan is at his dentist, the two have a conversation and he asks Dexter what he did over the summer break. Dexter ambiguously says he "Went to the carnival and won a prize".
In reality he went to an amusement park after hours where Cal Rooney worked and sedated him and made a kill room somewhere in the park. After showing Cal his crimes and collecting his blood slide, Dexter kills him by decapitating him with a meat cleaver.
- Unknown Person - Killed in an unknown manner off-screen by Cal, mentioned.
- Unknown Person - Died of a heart attack once they saw Cal breaking into their home.
- Two people of unknown genders.
- Cal Rooney is Dexter's first victim in Season three.
- After Dexter collects Cal's blood slide and puts it into his blood slide box, he puts it into the fifth slot, meaning Dexter killed four unknown people since the end of season two.
- It's highly likely that since he worked the weight guessing game at the carnival, Cal targeted highly overweight and/or very underweight people to rob since both would have a difficult time stopping him from robbing them.
- Cal Rooney - Dexter Wiki