|This article's content is marked as Mature|
The page Mature contains mature content that may include coarse language, sexual references, and/or graphic violent images which may be disturbing to some. Mature pages are recommended for those who are 18 years of age and older.
If you are 18 years or older or are comfortable with graphic material, you are free to view this page. Otherwise, you should close this page and view another page.
|DIO has declared that this article has stopped in time, and any and all information on it may be outdated.|
Help improve this article by checking and updating it's info wherever necessary
And now time resumes!
Casandra, also known as Cassandra in the German translation, is the main antagonist and final boss of the 1999 Flash game Pico's School (and it's remakes). She is a student who was responsible for a school shooting which resulted in the death of many children and a teacher, but was eventually defeated by Pico.
Little is known about Casandra's past, except that she was an alien from a unknown planet.
In the intro for Pico's School, Casandra comes with a gun, claims that the "American education system is bull%!$^" and opens fire, killing several students and a teacher. Pico then fights his way to Casandra.
Later Casandra confronts Pico, kills two goths (who are assumingly her allies) and transforms. Pico then takes her out after a battle, resulting Casandra to die of blood loss.
Upon facing Casandra, she will throw barrels or fire a projectiles from her eyes which to prevent it is to shoot them.
In her human form, she has short red hair with two points at the front (comparable to demon horns) and white eyes. She wears a red sweater, a grey jacket, and boots with red soles and yellow upside-down crosses. She also has short red nails, wears red lipstick on her bottom lip, and carries a gun in her right hand and a small dark gray book with a yellow pentagram on it in her left.
In her final form, she becomes a giant black alien with two large fangs, big yellow eyes, a grey collar, and her original clothing minus the yellow crosses. She also visibly sports a penis, which serves as her weak spot.
- At the beginning of the game, Casandra shouts "enough of this crap!". This is a reference to Eric Harris, one of the Columbine school shooters, who posted lyrics of KMFDM's Stray Bullet on his personal website.
- The band's political stance may have influenced Casandra, as themes of anti-fascism are present. Ironically, there's a lot more songs by them that are anti-war and anti-violence.
- According to Cyclops, Casandra has a crush on Pico, which is why he isn't dead at the start of the game.
- Despite being the main antagonist, Casandra has very little screen-time as she was only seen three times (first in the intro, then then in the beginning of the fight against Alucard, and finally at the end of the game).
- She is one of the few Newgrounds' main antagonists to have little screen-time.
- Casandra makes a cameo appearance in Newgrounds Rumble.
Saga of The Dead