| This article's content is suspiciously like some other page somewhere on the internet.|
This page is likely plagiarized from this one: http://supernatural.wikia.com/wiki/Castiel_(Apocalypse_World)
Darkrai says to insert some Original Research at least so it's not a complete plagiarism: or he shall lock you into an eternal nightmare.
|Darkseid has declared that this article requires immediate Cleanup in order to meet a higher standard.|
Help improve this article by improving formatting, spelling and general layout - least it fall victim to an Omega Effect
During the Apocalypse, Castiel works as an expert torturer for Michael who excels at forcefully extracting information from his victims.
After the capture of Arthur Ketch and Charlie Bradbury, Castiel is called in to torture information out of Charlie on the location of the resistance headquarters and the number of resistance fighters. Castiel begins inducing great mental pain in Charlie to begin extracting the information from her mind when the power suddenly goes out, interrupting the interrogation.
As Mary, Sam, Dean and Jack attack, Castiel quickly flees outside where he attempts to escape in his vehicle. However, he is intercepted by the Main Universe Castiel who quickly overpowers his counterpart and pins him to the vehicle with an angel blade to his throat. Castiel is shocked but fascinated to realize that his counterpart is "more than one of us." However, Castiel is disgusted that his counterpart would align himself with the humans. Though the other Castiel tells him that he much prefers humans to angels, Castiel states that his counterpart isn't any better than him and they are the same. Agreeing with the sentiment, the Main Universe Castiel stabs the Apocalypse World Castiel in the abdomen with his angel blade, killing him.
- This Castiel speaks with a German accent and wears Adolf Hitler's hair style and dresses in darker clothing to signify his darker nature. His accent may be a reference to the Nazis since he is an expert torturer.
- This Castiel is the only alternate reality counterpart of a main character seen in Apocalypse World. Furthermore, he is the only Apocalypse World counterpart of a living character who is physically seen.
- This Castiel is the only alternate reality counterpart of a character who is killed by their Main Universe counterpart.
- This Castiel is the second character killed by their counterpart from another world. Kaia Nieves was killed by her counterpart from the Bad Place in Wayward Sisters.
- Due to his allegiance to Heaven during the Apocalypse and his lack of experiences with the Winchesters, this Castiel never rose above being a regular angel to become a Seraphim like his Main Universe counterpart did. This is best seen during the confrontation between the two Castiel's when this Castiel is easily overpowered by the Main Universe counterpart who he calls "more than one of us."
- For an unknown reason, Castiel preferred to drive a vehicle like a human rather than teleport or fly like the other angels of Apocalypse World. When he arrives at the Gas-n-Sip, he is driving and he attempts to flee in his vehicle when the Winchesters, Jack and Castiel show up.
- He appears to be blind in his left eye for an unknown reason. In close-up shots, his left eye is clearly cloudy as if its blind while his right eye is normal.
- Unlike the other counterparts of angelic characters seen in Apocalypse World, he retains the same vessel and thus the same outward appearance as his Main Universe counterpart. The other angelic counterparts are shown to have chosen different vessels, particularly Zachariah.
- Misha Collins revealed at the 2018 Jus In Bello convention that the reason why Alternate Castiel was acting the way he was is because he didn't get sent to hell to save Dean Winchester.