If you are 18 years or older or are comfortable with graphic material, you are free to view this page. Otherwise, you should close this page and view another page.
|“||Take your damn clothes off!||„|
|~ Mark Thresher forcing Jane to strip for him.|
Perverts are individuals who have abnormal sexual behavior. For the sake of villainy, however, these perversions must be notably abhorrent or obstructive to other people's lives and not merely a "kink."
Types of Perverts
Perverts can come in two main sub-types: the mischievous but relatively harmless kind and the more sinister and/or evil kind that prey on others. Both are considered villainous if their behavior negatively affects others.
Perverts whose nasty behavior is merely mischievous but negatively effects those around them; if it does not, then its a "kink" and doesn't count.
- Streakers: Perverts who have the nasty habit in running or appearing while nude. An example of this type of pervert is Peter Griffin.
- Peepers: Perverts who love to peek at someone in the process of disrobing for fun. An example of this type of pervert is Dick Hardly.
- Lecherous: Individuals who possesses a disturbing obsession with sex. An example of this type of pervert is Jan Valentine.
More Serious Examples
Perverts of this type tend to have worse sexual fantasies.
- Rapists: A very common kind of pervert who have committed rape.
- Zoophiles: Perverts who take sexual interest in animals.
- Pedophiles: Perverts who take a sexual interest in prepubescent children. Examples of this type of pervert include Alvin Marsh and Freddy Krueger.
- Necrophiliacs: Perverts who take a sexual interest in corpses. An example of this type of pervert is Black Hand.
- Incestuous: Perverts who take sexual interest in those biologically related to them (siblings, children, etc). An example of this is Cersei Lannister, who has a sexual relationship with her brother Jamie.
All items (2934)