|“||You tried to kill me, Randy...but you can't kill what's already dead.||„|
|~ The Undertaker to Randy Orton during their 2005 feud on WWE SmackDown!|
Examples of undead beings:
- Ghosts/Poltergeists: spirits that roam the living world after a violent or untimely death. Their purpose is usually to haunt their enemies (usually the one who killed them, whether it was intentional or not) For more information, read our ghostly criteria here.
- Zombies: animated corpses that roam the earth created via dark magic, or being bitten by another zombie. To survive, they eat people's brains. (Examples: Certain characters from The Walking Dead, Creeper (Scooby-Doo) and Colonel America)
- Skeletons: similar to zombies, these fleshless beings when broken can reattatch their body parts. They are also associated with the Day of the Dead. (Dia De Los Muertos)
- Vampires: these blood sucking creatures of the night have pale white skin with sharp canine teeth. They also possess super human speed and strength. They do not appear in the reflections on mirrors. Keep in mind that they can still be killed by garlic, exposure to sunlight or a wooden stake to the heart. (Examples: Count Dracula, Count Orlok and The Volturi.)
- Mummies: Similar to zombies and skeletons, that have been mummified thousands of years ago, by removing the corpse's intestines and wrapping the latter up in bandages. Mostly associated with Ancient Egypt.
- Liches: a very powerful individual who becomes a powerful undead creature in their desire to obtain immortality, and is usually the one responsible for the undead creatures. They are usually depicted as a cloaked hooded skeleton with horns sticking out of their head. (Examples: The Lich from Adventure Time, the Horned King, Skeletor and Imhotep.)
All items (1581)