I added all twenty
- Well, you should now concentrate on expanding all these pages you did before they get deleted along with this category. Just don't copy and paste text from Wikipedia or the Attack on Titan Wiki, we'll know. Welcome to your doom! 02:09, February 27, 2016 (UTC)
- Okay, firstly, the smiling titan was already a villain on here.
- secondly, are you really going to accuse me of adding nameless villains on this site when you allow shit like Jeffrey's demon to exist?
- First, *I* am not familiar with Jeffery's demon, so I cannot speak against what I'm unfamiliar with. But i'm familiar with AoT.
- Second, You may find that *I'm* trying to help this wikia make changes and tighten its focus since my recent arrival. Sooner or later, if someone would not have beat me to it, *I* would have soon come across the varied Nameless Titans and made the same suggestion. --Love Robin (talk) 16:03, February 28, 2016 (UTC)
Sorry if I came across as a bit harsh. I've been on edge, and trying to keep this catagory alive to the best of my ability.
But I only picked the bearded titan because he was significant to the story, as he helped Eren become a titan and stuff. Kinda like how the Smiling Titan gave Eren the determiantion to join the Military.
The point is, are all those titans different and/or important enough to warrant having separate pages for every single one of them? Welcome to your doom! 16:21, February 28, 2016 (UTC)
What do you want me to do though?
try and beef up the articles as much as you can, provide appearance, abilities, role in story and so forth.. it helps in bringing an article from the brink, you can do wonders if you just stretch an article out a bit more with some finer details.. I mean there are villains that have very minor roles and they can't be written into massive articles but by giving a "beefed up" article about what little time they had said villain can remain EvilLamp (talk) 16:28, February 28, 2016 (UTC)
I did that with Nile Dok and Rod Reiss
But I will do all the articles that need to be deleted.
But the articles Shikishima, and Kubal can be removed.
I fucked up with those.