|DIO has declared that this article has stopped in time, and any and all information on it may be outdated.|
Help improve this article by checking and updating it's info wherever necessary
And now time resumes!
|This article's content is marked as Mature|
The page Mature contains mature content that may include coarse language, sexual references, and/or graphic violent images which may be disturbing to some. Mature pages are recommended for those who are 18 years of age and older.
If you are 18 years or older or are comfortable with graphic material, you are free to view this page. Otherwise, you should close this page and view another page.
|“||You're an awful person.||„|
|~ Grace expressing her dislike for Chanel.|
|“||And remember, Chanel Oberlin is above the law.||„|
|~ Chanel Oberlin|
Chanel Oberlin is the protagonist villain of the FOX horror/comedy television series Scream Queens.
She is a sociopathic and cold-hearted mean girl who leads the Kappa Kappa Tau sorority with an iron fist. She is the commander of The Chanels, a group of mean girls who are her henchwomen and so named because she doesn't know their names and doesn't care to know what they are.
She was portrayed by Emma Roberts, who also played Jill Roberts in Scream 4 and Madison Montgomery and Maggie Esmerelda in American Horror Story: Coven and American Horror Story: Freak Show, respectively.
Chanel is known for being the most popular and the meanest girl at Wallace University. She wears a lot of Chanel, because she is "the peacock of the group and has to really stand out", said the show’s costume designer Lou Eyrich.
Chanel is mean-spirited, ruthless, and shallow. All her life, all she has wanted to do is be the president of KKT, have a great boyfriend, and rule the roost.
Names in bold are of deceased victims.
- Ms. Agatha Bean: Drowned in cooking oil (Unintentionally)
- Hester Ulrich: Pushed down a flight of stairs (Survived due to neckbrace)
- Melanie Dorkus: Attempted to stab her with scissors.
- Chanel Oberlin is similar to Alison DiLaurentis, Charlotte DiLaurentis and Mona Vanderwaal from Pretty Little Liars.
- Also shares a similarity to Courtney Shayne from Jawbreaker, in that they go way out of their ways to cover up the accidental murders they committed. Also, both make over an unpopular girl who happens to know about the accidental murder.
- Chanel is partially responsible for the Green Meanie killing spree, as she motivated two of the four killers (albeit the more dangerous of the killer inspiration).
- Her character was heavily inspired by Jill Roberts. However, Chanel is considered to be much less evil than her inspiration.
- Her creators also drew inspiration from Queen Bee characters, such as Regina George and Heather Chandler.
- There are also similarities between Chanel Oberlin and Heather Duke. Both were abused underlings, and both rushed to fill the power vacuum, when their former leaders were gotten rid of, Heather Chandler was killed, and Melanie Dorkus was severely burnt with hydrochloric acid which was put into her spray tan solution.
|Scream Queens Villains|