This Article Contains Spoilers -
WARNING: This article contains major spoilers. If you do not wish to know vital information on plot / character elements in a story, you may not wish to read beyond this warning: We hold no responsibility for any negative effects these facts may have on your enjoyment of said media should you continue. That is all.
|“||Buck buck, Ba-cawk!||„|
|~ Chicken Boo|
Chicken Boo is a supporting character in Animaniacs. In the reboot, he ends up serving as the main antagonist for the first segment of the fifth episode. He was the supporting character of the original 1993 of Animaniacs, a minor character in Wakko's Wish, and a minor antagonist in the Animaniacs Reboot Season 1.
He was voiced by Frank Welker.
Boo is a giant chicken who frequently wears disguises. at least one person is able to tell that he is a chicken in each episode until the disguise comes off revealing who he is to everybody.
When the show Animaniacs got set to reboot, all of the original cast were invited to return with the exception of Boo. Infuriated by this, Boo takes on one of his best disguises and calls himself Dr. Walter Grubb. After snagging every other character from the original show, he goes after the Warners, chasing them throughout the episode until he finally captures them.
Upon bringing them to his lair, he introduces them to his collection of every other Animaniacs character. The Warners ask if he truly got every character, naming off minor ones before finally mention Chicken Boo and how he was the least popular character in the original show to the point he was banned from the reboot. Upon which he ends up breaking down, tearing off his disguise in the process, all while revealing his plan to the Warners.
After that, he makes his escape. The Warners don't give chase, knowing how the segment will most likely end. Sure enough, as Boo is walking away, he finds himself confronted by the rest of the original cast (Slappy, Skippy Squirrel, Mindy, Buttons, Rita, Runt, Minerva Mink, Newt, Katie Ka-Boom, Phar Fignewton, The Hip Hippos, Charlton Woodchucks, The Mime, Squit, Bobby, Pesto, Miles Standish, and Mr. Skullhead) still very much alive and angry, arriving to get their revenge on Boo (by possibly killing and eaten, or knocking, or beaten up alive) causing him to run away in fear while they are chasing him.
It is unknown if Chicken Boo survived the chase or not like the ones in his segments, but due to what he almost done to the rest (including other or minor animals or characters) it could be possible heavily implied that he didn't.
- Despite capturing almost all the characters of the original Animaniacs Cast, Yakko, Wakko, Dot, Dr. Scratchensniff, The Brain, Pinky, Hello Nurse, Colin, Ralph the Guard, Mr. Plotz, Sid the Squid, and Beanie the Bison were the only characters of the original Animaniacs cast Chicken Boo hadn't captured.
- Despite using his human disguise, it is unknown on why he couldn't get revenge on the people from his segments that try to expose him. as they did try to eat, chase, kill, or anything that's cruel, evil, and mean to him.
- It is unknown if he was attempting to capture the Animaniacs villains, recurring or minor characters.
- If the audience looks closely in the reboot, you can see that he captured other animals as well.
- While in the disguise of Walter Grubb, Boo ends up being capable of speaking just fine. The moment he ends up revealing who he is though and tears the disguise off, he's back to just communicating by clucking.
- The cast confronting and chasing after Chicken Boo were (Slappy Squirrel and her nephew Skippy Squirrel, Mindy and her dog Buttons, Rita & Runt, Minerva Mink, Newt, The Hip Hippos (Flavio and Marita), Charlton Woodchuck, The Mime, The goodfeathers (Squit, Bobby, and Pesto), Miles Standish, and Mr. Skullhead.