|DIO has declared that this article has stopped in time, and any and all information on it may be outdated.|
Help improve this article by checking and updating it's info wherever necessary
And now time resumes!
|“||The story of how you came to be the Batman is an underworld legend. A lone gunman murdered your parents... while you watched helplessly--tearfully. How would you like to go back in time... for a fleeting moment... to save your parents from death? Can you save them from destruction... yet at the same time destroy your own reason for being?||„|
Chronos is the name of two villains in the DC Universe. The first and last being Atom villains being the Arch-Enemy of the Atom.
The first was David Clinton, a meticulous thief who based his crimes on precise timing and used gimmick time themed weapons. This character did, in fact, create a time traveling machine which later became the basis of his successors' own equipment. He first appeared in The Atom #3 (November, 1962) and was created by Gardner Fox and Gil Kane.
The second incarnation of the character is Walker Gabriel, an actual time traveler and a reluctant hero. He first appeared in Chronos #1 (March, 1998) and was created by John Francis Moore and Paul Guinan.
The third incarnation of the character is Jia, a Chinese woman who had been in a relationship with Ryan Choi, Ray Palmer's replacement as the Atom. She partnered up with Clinton in a scheme to torment Ryan Choi and destroy his life. She first appeared in The All-New Atom #9 (May, 2007) and was created by Gail Simone.
- David Clinton appeared in the two-part Justice League Unlimited animated series episode "The Once and Future Thing" voiced by Peter MacNicol.
- Chronos appeared in the Batman: The Brave and the Bold episode "Sword of the Atom!". Chronos is a time-controlling villain and an enemy of Atom (Ray Palmer). When Ray Palmer retired from being Atom, Chronos wasn't seen for awhile. Some years later as seen in "Sword of the Atom," Chronos resurfaces causing Ryan Choi and Aquaman to look for Ray Palmer. By the end of the episode, Ryan Choi returned to being Atom and helped Batman and Aquaman defeat Chronos. He later returned in "Triumvirate or Terror" as a member of the Legion of Doom.
- Main article: Mick Rory (Arrowverse)
- Chronos appeared as a recurring antagonist in the season one of DC's Legends of Tomorrow, portrayed by Dominic Purcell and Jordan Davis and voiced provided by Steve Blum. This version is Mick Rory. As a result Snart was forced to maroon Mick in an unknown time period, but he was found by the Time Masters and brainwashed into becoming a temporal bounty hunter.
- David Clinton appeared in Justice League Action episode "Time Share", voiced by Andy Richter.
|The Atom Villains|
Bug-Eyed Bandit | Captain Boomerang | Captain Cold | Chronos | Doctor Alchemy | Doctor Light | Doctor Polaris | Druid | Dwarfstar | Felix Faust | Floronic Man | Gentleman Ghost | Giganta | Gorilla Grodd | Killer Frost | Murmur | Shadow-Thief | Shrapnel | Thinker | Weather Wizard | Wizardo
|Blue Beetle Villains|