|“||I am a guardian of Mu. I have flown in the sky next to the great continent of Mu.||„|
|~ Condor to Shaman.|
|“||I am Terra Condor! I am no pretender, but one who truly wields the power of Mu! I will be your new ruler! I will bring wealth and prosperity to Whazzap! Poeple of Whazzap! You will worship me! This is the beginning of a new era for Whazzap!||„|
|~ Terra Condor to the people of Whazzap.|
Condor is an antagonist in Mega Man Star Force. He is a UMA and can wave change into Terra Condor with the Shaman. He is a supporting antagonist in Mega Man Star Force 2 and a minor antagonist in Shooting Star Rockman Tribe.
He was voiced by Takeharu Ōnishi in the anime.
Mega Man Star Force 2
Hyde meets the Shaman and gives him an Ancient Star Carrier that will "grant" him the ability to make Whazzap better. Shaman and Condor then EM Wave Change into Terra Condor and kidnaps Luna, Bud, and Zack, using them as sacrifices to Mu through endless tickling. Mega Man confronts him at the Whazzap Ruins and defeats him.
Later in the game, Condor returns as Terra Condor on the continent of Mu, where he uses EM Wave Change with a Murian. He tries to stop Mega Man from reaching to Le Mu, but is defeated once again.
Shooting Star Rockman Tribe
In the anime, he appears as a silhouette from the flames in the Whazzap Ruins and possesses the Shaman. He attempts to use his powers to rule Whazzap as a god but was stopped and defeated by Mega Man. With his plans foiled, Shaman turns back to normal.
Powers and Abilities
- Super Armor: Terra Condor cannot flinch.
- Status Guard: Terra Condor is immune to status ailments.
- Float: In battle, the last three rows of the field are empty, and Terra Condor flies through this area.
- Missile Bird: Terra Condor will turn to his side and fly from side to side, unleashing several missiles at Mega Man. This attack cannot be blocked, though the green ones can be destroyed.
- Wing Laser: Terra Condor faces the player, and fires lasers from his mouth and wings, one at a time. This attack cannot be blocked, and induces paralysis. The wings can be damaged and destroyed to reduce the effective range of this attack.
- Flying Impact: Terra Condor will let out a screech, and then charges down two adjacent rows. This attack cannot be blocked. If another screech follows this attack, Terra Condor will charge back across the other two adjacent rows. Afterwards, he will unleash a long barrage of Missile Birds.