Conduit Edwards is the secondary antagonist in Season 3 of Ben 10: Ultimate Alien.
He was a wealthy and devoted follower of Dagon as well as the leader of the two cults of fellow Diagon worshippers known as the Flame Keepers' Circle and the Esoterica. He used to recruit celebrities for his group to attract more people.
In "A Knight to Remember", Conduit Edwards took Vilgax to the Diagon's heart. When Vilgax touched the sword within the heart and returned to his normal form, Edwards realised he had been tricked. He and his men attempted to retaliate but Vilgax took them out with a shockwave launched from his right arm.
Conduit Edwards reappeared in "The Beginning of the End". During the Coming of Diagon, Edwards tried to assassinate the Forever Knight leader Sir George, but his squire Winston took the fatal blow for George, killing himself. In vengeance for Winston, George stabbed Edwards through his stomach, killing him. His last words were "may Diagon curse you."
- Egrokinesis: He can manipulate energy for a variety of offensive purposes. This makes him capable of taking on some of Ben's weaker alien forms. However, he stand no chance against more powerful beings such as Vigax.
- Phase-Jumping: He can jump across the Earthly plane and Diagon's dimension.
- Persuasion: He recruits celebrities so as to fool people into joining his cult. He even fooled Ben's team into thinking he had good intentions at one point.
- Combatant: He is also a very capable fighter; matching some of the greatest fighters in the series with his expertise.
- Expert Businessman: Edwards managed to disguise his cult as a real business for an untold amount of time. His leadership and persuasion shows that he is more than capable of making the public blind to his true self.