|This villain was proposed but was rejected by the community for not being heinous enough or lacks what is necessary to be a Pure Evil villain. Therefore, this villain shall be added to our "Never Again List", where proposed villains rejected by the community shall be placed to prevent future proposals of the same evil-doer. They can be proposed again (with the permission of an administrator) if new elements appear in their series that can change their status as non-PE villains.|
Any act of adding this villain to the Pure Evil category without a proposal or creating a proposal for this villain without the permission of an administrator will result in a ban.
|“||You should have given him the case, cause I won't chase you.||„|
|~ Rhodes to Letty after stopping her from taking the Russian nuclear football case away from Dom.|
|“||That was for Elena.||„|
|~ Dominic Toretto after killing Rhodes in revenge for Elena's death by breaking his neck.|
Connor Rhodes is the secondary antagonist in The Fate of the Furious, the eighth installment of The Fast and the Furious film series.
He helps Cipher in kidnapping Elena Neves and Dominic Toretto's infant son, Brian Marcos, as part of her plan to coerce Dom into working for them.
He is the merciless right-hand man and personal subordinate of Cipher. Rhodes is extremely loyal to Cipher. Also, he is shown to be a cruel and violent man. He takes great joy in killing innocents persons when he is ordered to do so.
Rhodes is first seen on Cipher's untraceable plane when he meets Dom. He is later scene in New York where he stops Leticia "Letty" Ortiz from getting away with the Russian nuclear football case. He tries to shoot her, but Dom stops him and the two get back to Cipher's plane. He later executes Elena under Cipher's orders after becoming outraged at Dom for saving Letty during the heist in New York City. During the climax of the film, he tries to shoot Letty and the rest of Dom's crew from afar using his sniper rifle to make Dom forever alone. But after Dom's infant son is rescued by Deckard Shaw, Dom rebels against Cipher and confront Rhodes, making him miss his shot. They briefly argue before Dom attacks Rhodes and ends up breaking his neck, killing him and avenging Elena.
- Dominic Toretto - Former Accomplice turned Enemy and Killer
- Letty Ortiz - Attempted Victim
- Roman Pearce
- Tej Parker
- Luke Hobbs
- Megan Ramsey - Attempted Victim
- Little Nobody
- Elena Neves † - Victim
- Connor Rhodes is the sixth right-hand man to die along with some other henchmen: Fenix Calderon from Fast & Furious, Zizi from Fast Five, Owen Shaw's team from Fast & Furious 6, Morimoto from The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift and Louis Kiet from Furious 7.
- Though Cipher was the main villain of the film, Rhodes did most of the action and was far more dangerous than Cipher.
- In terms of heinousness, however, Cipher herself surpasses Rhodes as she had much bigger goals than him, and that Cipher was more than willing to murder Dominic's son if he were to refuse to follow her orders. Worse yet, Cipher did not care about Rhodes' death despite his undying loyalty to her.