The Consort is the mirror version of the Town of Salem hero, Escort. The Consort's goal is role block people and kill everyone from the Town and conquer the Town. In the game, the Consort usually role blocks people who have important town roles and they usually claims an Escort role.
The Consort chooses a person every night to role block them. The person who is chosen by Consort can not use their role. However, if the Consort role blocks a Serial Killer or a Werewolf in the full moon, they will attack the Consort.
The Consort can become Mafioso after all Mafia killing roles are dead. They can not be roleblocked.
The Consort has no attack and defense ability, so they can be killed by everyone and they can not kill anyone.
The Consort must kill everyone from the Town and neutral people (except Witch and Survivor).
- Sheriff: The Sheriff will get the result about their target is suspicious.
- Investigator: The Investigator will get the result "Your target could be a Escort, Transporter, Consort, or Hypnotist".
- Consigliere: The Consigliere will get the result "Your target is a beautiful person working for the Mafia. She must be a Consort".
There are some achievements that can be earned by perform tasks. They are the achievements that dedicated to the Consort;
- Accompany: Win 1 game.
- Companion: Win 5 games.
- Divert Your Attention: Win 10 games.
- Entertainer: Win 25 games.
- Dangerous Profession: Die to the Serial Killer you visited.
- Distracting: Role block yourself.
- It's a trap!: Role block the Godfather.
|“||No one should have to manipulate people on the whim of a higher power, but then again, no one would want to, either. A beautiful and unfortunate young woman had lost everything. She had nothing - no job, no home, no family or friends to turn to, not even hope - but eventually found salvation in the world of organized crime. Though reluctant, the Consort felt she was a respected member of the Mafia. Unknown to her, she was just being used as the Mafia's residential Femme Fatale. Much to the Consort's chagrin, her role in the Mafia stuck with her, and she was too far into the whole ordeal to back out. As the sands of time flew forth, the Consort began to embrace her position, and, over time, executed her missions with confidence, tact, and prestige. In the end, she had it all: respect, power, and most importantly, the love and trust of the Godfather. All she had left to fear in the world was the pedestal upon which her own execution could commence, and the cold blade of a Serial Killer.||„|
|~ The Summer Solstice Writing Event provides a backstory for the Consort.|
- The Consort is an orphan person.