- NOTE: This article is about the incarnation of the Constructicons from the Transformers live-action film series. The mainstream version can be found here: Constructicons.
The Constructicons are supporting antagonists of the 2009 film Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen. They are a group of Decepticons who transforms into construction vehicles.
- Scavenger, a Constructicon who transforms into a red Terex O&K RH 400 hydraulic mining excavator & forms Devastator's upper torso. He bears a similar model to Demolisher.
- Long Haul, a Constructicon who transforms into a green Caterpillar 773B dump truck & forms Devastator's right leg. He is the only Constructicon who is painted green, akin to his G1 portrayal.
- Rampage, a Constructicon who transforms into a yellow Caterpillar D9T bulldozer & forms Devastator's left leg. He reprises Bonecrusher's Constructicon role.
- Scrapper, a Constructicon who transforms into a yellow Caterpillar 992G scoop loader & forms Devastator's right arm.
- Hightower, a Constructicon who transforms into a yellow Kobelco CKE2500 II crawler crane & forms Devastator's left arm.
- Mixmaster, a Constructicon who transforms into a black and silver Mack Metro Liner concrete mixer & forms Devastator's head.
- Overload, a Constructicon who transforms into a red KW Dart D4661 articulated dump truck & forms Devastator's lower torso.
- Scrapmetal, a minor Constructicon who transforms into a yellow Volvo EC700C crawler excavator with a Stanley UP 45SV universal processor attachment & almost bears a similar appearance to Scrapper. He is killed by his comrades so they can revive Megatron.
Transformers Film Series
The Constructicons unintentionally "appeared" in the first movie. Two Decepticons under the names Devastator, a tank Decepticon & Bonecrusher, a Buffalo MPCV Decepticon were called by Starscream to tell them the location of Megatron. The "Devastator" in the first movie was later named Decepticon Brawl. In the video game version of the movie, Scrapper & Mixmaster appeared as Decepticon drones in the video games. Later, they appeared on actual person in the sequel, Revenge of The Fallen, as one of the supporting Decepticons who joined the war. In the movie version however, they don't use their classical green and purple coloring scheme. Not only that, each members of Constructicon in this version seems have a small number of clones of themselves that merges into Devastator near the pyramid while Constructicon themselves are in battle against both Autobots and protagonists. Their portrayal is more similar to that of the Seacons.
Shorts, TV Shows and Video Games
|Cinematic Universe Villains|