The Coven Leader's goal is kill everyone who opposes the Coven.
The Coven Leader chooses two people every night, the first person will be controlled by the Coven Leader and the second person is the target of the first person. So, the first person will use their ability to the second person. Also, The Coven Leader will know the first person's role.
However, if the Coven Leader gets the Necronomicon, they won't control people, they will kill them.
With the Necronomicon, the Coven Leader has a basic attack. They can kill some people who have no defense.
The Coven Leader can win with the Coven and Survivors only.
With the Necronomicon, the Coven Leader has a basic defense, so they can not be killed by some people. However, some roles can kill them. They are list of the roles that can kill the Coven Leader;
- Werewolf: If the Coven Leader visits Werewolf or the Werewolf visits the Coven Leader in the full moon, Werewolf will maul them, Coven Leader will die.
- Veteran: If the Coven Leader visits a triggered Veteran, Veteran will shoot them and Coven Leader will die.
- Bodyguard: If the Coven Leader visits a person who also visited by the Bodyguard, the Bodyguard will kill the Coven Leader, however, the Coven Leader will die too.
- Juggernaut: If the Juggernaut visits the Coven Leader, the Coven Leader will die.
- Jailor: If the Jailor jails the Coven Leader and decides to execute them, the Coven Leader will die.
- Pirate: If the Pirate wins a duel against a Coven Leader, the Pirate will kill them.
- Arsonist: If the Arsonist douses and ignites the Coven Leader's home, the Coven Leader will burn.
- Jester: If the Coven Leader chooses to guilty vote or to be abstain to a lynched Jester and if Jester decides to kill them, the Coven Leader will die.
- Trapper: The Trapper can kill the Coven Leader with their trap.
- Pestilence: The Pestilence can kill a plagued Coven Leader with rampaging them.
- Sheriff: Sheriffs will get the result about their target is suspicious. However, if the Coven Leader handles the Necronomicon, Sheriffs will get the result about their target is an innocent person.
- Investigator: If the Investigators invest the Coven Leader, they will get the result "Your target could be a Lookout, Forger or Coven Leader".
- Consigliere: Consiglieres will know their target is a Godfather, they will get the result "Your target leads the mystical. They must be the Coven Leader".
There are some achievements that can be earned by perform tasks. They are the achievements that dedicated to the Coven Leader;
- Sorceress: Win 1 game.
- Enchantress: Win 5 games.
- Charmer: Win 10 games.
- Diabolist: Win 25 games.
- A Helping Hand: Control a player into the Medusa's gaze.
- Influenced Infection: Control a player to visit the Pestilence.
- Kill Command: Control a Jailor to execute his Jailee.
|“||I've always had... strange powers. I've never known why. Ever since I could remember, maybe my mom dropped me as a child or something, but I've always had something... "quirky" about me. When I was a child, odd little quirks would occur. Like things falling from where they were hung, ancient chanting faintly whispered. Things you, couldn't explain. Although the one thing that had always been known, and never changed. My eyes were very alluring. I could, control things, see into their thoughts, get them to do whatever I wanted. I was like a ghost. A ghost who could watch your every move, grinning behind you, making you do things against your will. I guess it didn’t help with how mischievous I was all the time. Pulling pranks, stirring up dark things. Then, I snapped though. Something… changed. I went into a much darker tone, more analytical, and more… sinister. Perhaps it’s when I met a woman in the streets, selling items that swirled in a glass vial, then being rejected. Perhaps it’s when I saw a young girl, being attacked, to only turn the attackers to stone. Perhaps, it was when I saw a man poison his lover in cold blood. Maybe it was when I saw a dark shadow slowly bring the dead to life, to use to kill a man. Or maybe it was when I was struggling to even live. Whatever might have been the trigger, that’s when my life turned to what I do now. Controlling people. At first, it was only to live, to strive. Then, it became an addiction, as I used it for more sadistic use... Perhaps that was the turning point. Finally, I decided to... stir something up. Those “rejects” I saw on the streets, scraping by like me. Maybe, just maybe, we could live together in comfort. Making everyone live like we did. So, I created the coven. Salem was always a troublesome place, so why not have some fun?||„|
|~ The backstory of the Coven Leader.|
- Coven Leader's mechanic is similar with the Witch. However, Witch can not kill the people directly.