|This article's content is marked as Mature|
The page Mature contains mature content that may include coarse language, sexual references, and/or graphic violent images which may be disturbing to some. Mature pages are recommended for those who are 18 years of age and older.
If you are 18 years or older or are comfortable with graphic material, you are free to view this page. Otherwise, you should close this page and view another page.
The Covenant High Council was the central Theocratic/Aristocratic and decision-making body of the Covenant Empire. They possessed both legislative and judicial powers within the Covenant society. The council consisted of more than 200 Elites and Prophets, with the heads of the council being the Prophet Hierarchs.
Most of the Elite Councilors were assassinated by the Brutes as ordered by the High Prophet of Truth during his plan to replace the Elites with the Brutes in the Covenant society. When Truth ultimately took over the Covenant Empire, the High Council was scrapped when all councilors were killed or disposed of.
- Prophet of Truth: Impaled by Thel Vadam during the Battle of Installation 00
- Prophet of Mercy: Attacked and killed by the Flood on High Charity
- Prophet of Regret: Assassinated by John 117 during the Battle of Installation 05
- Prophet of Conviction
- Prophet of Stewardship
- Prophet of Objection: Present during Thel Vadam's trial and his fate become unknown
- Prophet of Supposition: Member of the Governors of Contrition and still alive
- Prophet of Fortittude
- Soha 'Rolamee: Beheaded under the command of the Prophet of Stewardship