|This article's content is marked as Mature|
The page Mature contains mature content that may include coarse language, sexual references, and/or graphic violent images which may be disturbing to some. Mature pages are recommended for those who are 18 years of age and older.
If you are 18 years or older or are comfortable with graphic material, you are free to view this page. Otherwise, you should close this page and view another page.
|“||CJ, I'm gone, I'm gone, homie.||„|
|~ The Black Crack Dealer to CJ.|
|“||Man, you're deluded!||„|
|~ The White Crack Dealer to CJ.|
|“||You push me. You want to die?!||„|
|~ The Hispanic Crack Dealer.|
|“||I'll kill you, KILL YOU!||„|
|~ The Biker Crack Dealer.|
The Crack Dealers are the minor but key antagonists in the video game Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. They are the crack dealers wandering around Los Santos and San Fierro, dealing drugs to the civilians and gangsters. They served as the primary/secondary antagonists in some missions.
The crack dealers are dealing drugs to the civilians and gangsters in Los Santos and sometimes in San Fierro. They usually handle a pistol or a knife and they use them when they are provoked.
Crack dealers strike a unique pose when not walking in which they cross their hands at waist level. Sometimes, pedestrians can walk over them and a small transaction will take place, and the two may exchange a few words, although no drugs or money are seen.
Also, Carl Johnson can interact with the crack dealers. If Carl approaches them, the crack dealer will offer to sell him drugs. Carl is given the option to reply positively or negatively, but no matter what his reply, he won't buy drugs. Sometimes, the dealer can shoot Carl if he replies negatively.
At the beginning, they appear rarely. But after the mission, Doberman, they appear much more frequently. They especially spawn in the Ganton area, which could be a hint as to the events of The Green Sabre, but even after all of the storyline missions are completed, or even 100% completion is attained, they will still spawn regularly in the ghettos of Los Santos.
When a transaction is taking place and a police officer passes by (on foot or when driving), the crack dealer and the officer will immediately exchange gunfire.
When the crack dealers got killed, they drop a pistol and at least 2,000 dollars.
There are four different nameless crack dealers;
- Black Crack Dealer: The first crack dealer is an Afro-American man in a sleeveless brown mesh shirt, black skullcap and a gold necklace. They always appear in Los Santos. They also appear in Jizzy's Pleasure Domes, San Fierro. These dealers are the most common dealers between four and they appear often in the traditional gang areas such as Ganton, Jefferson etc. Also, they know CJ. They sometimes say "CJ, I'm gone, I'm gone, homie." or "You should've killed me CJ!".
- White Crack Dealer: The second crack dealer is a Caucasian American man in a grey hooded sweatshirt. They appear in Los Santos like the black, but they appear more often in the white and Hispanic areas.
- Biker Crack Dealer: The third crack dealer is a biker dressed up in a in a skullcap/helmet, white shirt, sleeveless gray leather vest and gray pants and boots. They appear very rarely during normal gameplay but commonly appear in the beginning of a new game, along with some San Fierro pedestrians in Los Santos.
- Hispanic Crack Dealer: The fourth crack dealer is a Hispanic man wears black sunglasses, a sleeveless gray shirt, gray stonewashed jeans and black-white sneakers. Unlike others, they very rarely appear in streets. They also appear in the mission, Ice Cold Killa.
- Ballas: The crack dealers are seen with Balla members in missions. They reside in a crack den and drug together.
- Jizzy B.: Jizzy B. and the crack dealers seen together in Jizzy's Pleasure Domes in the mission. The crack dealers shoot Carl Johnson in order to protect Jizzy.
- Some Grove Street Families members: In missions, some Grove Street Families members seen with the crack dealers in a transaction.
- Some civilians: Sometimes, crack dealers can deal drugs to civilians.
- Grove Street Families: Carl Johnson, Sweet and the other members are opposing drugs and killing the crack dealers.
- Police: If an officer sees the crack dealer while a transaction, the crack dealer and the officer will immediately exchange gunfire.
- Gangs: Some gangs, like Los Santos Vagos, can kill the crack dealers sometimes.
- Some civilians: Sometimes, especially in riots, the crack dealers can attack the civilians, and vice versa.
Cleaning the Hood
In this mission, Carl and Ryder encounter a black crack dealer while selling drugs to a Grove Street Families member. They beat the crack dealer and kill him and Carl takes his baseball bat.
Later, they go to the crack den, who owned by Ballas. They encounter a few Ballas member, a few prostitute and a black crack dealer. Carl and Ryder kill them and go to the Grove Street.
Ice Cold Killa
In this mission, Carl goes to the Jizzy's Pleasure Domes to kill Jizzy B. While Jizzy is escaping, some of black and Hispanic crack dealers shoots Carl with Micro SMG to protect Jizzy.
In this mission, Carl and Sweet kill a few black and white crack dealers in Grove Street.
- Pistol: Their primary weapon, they usually use pistol to shoot Carl, polices and other pedestrians.
- Knife: Their secondary weapon, they use them rarely than pistol.
- Baseball Bat: The crack dealers use them in the mission, Cleaning the Hood. Only two dealers used them.
- Micro SMG: In the mission, Ice Cold Killa, some of the black and Hispanic dealers used micro SMG.
- Drug dealing: Their primary crime. They deal drugs to civilians and gangsters.
- Inciting riots: They join Los Santos Riots and bring chaos.
- Murder: Sometimes, they can kill polices, gangsters and civilians.
- Assault: Sometimes, they can abuse CJ, polices, gangsters and civilians via knife and fists.
- Grand theft auto: Rarely, when they get aggressed, they can steal vehicles.
- Vandalism and property damage: They can damage and even destroy vehicles.
- Prostitution: In Ice Cold Klila, some of the crack dealers are seen with Jizzy B.
- Gang connectios: Some of the crack dealers have connection with Ballas as seen in Cleaning the Hood.
- Death threats: They threat civilians, player and polices with death.
- Attempted murder: They will attempt to murder CJ and polices when they get provoked or in riots.
- Sexual aggression: They threat the polices about their wives' sexually.
- Child endangerment: The Hispanic drug dealer states that he is selling drugs to the childern.
In freeroam, the crack dealers can talk to CJ and the civilians, gangster or polices. There are the quotes that said by the crack dealers;
Black Crack Dealer
White Crack Dealer
Biker Crack Dealer
Hispanic Crack Dealer
- If the player kills a pedestrian while trading with a crack dealer, the pedestrian's body will not disappear.
- In the beta version, Carl was able to buy drugs from the crack dealers, but it is removed from full version.