This Article Contains Spoilers -
WARNING: This article contains major spoilers. If you do not wish to know vital information on plot / character elements in a story, you may not wish to read beyond this warning: We hold no responsibility for any negative effects these facts may have on your enjoyment of said media should you continue. That is all.
|Dr. Wily has declared that this article is still under construction.|
Please don't delete or edit this article yet, it may contrast with the original author's edits.
After I finish this article, the world will be mine! MWAHAHAHAHA!
|“||Crows represent order, security, safety.||„|
|~ Crows Security motto.|
|“||Well, I started the Crows because I wanted to protect Gotham from the kind of monsters who would hijack a school bus and run a family off the road like they were nothing, but somewhere along the way, the Crows began cutting corners to get results. While Agent Tavaroff is directly responsible for what happened to Mr. Fox, I am guilty of harboring these types of actions for years. I want to offer a direct apology to the Fox family for all the hurt that we have caused, but these are not isolated moments, and apologies mean nothing without actions. I have therefore come to the conclusion that there is only one way to make amends. As the founder and majority shareholder, I have decided to disband the Crows effective immediately||„|
|~ Jacob Kane about the Crows recent crimes and the end of the Crows.|
Crows Security, also simply known as the Crows, are the secondary antagonistic faction of Batwoman. They serve as the major antagonists of Season 1 and secondary antagonists of Season 2.
Crows Security was a private security organization based in Gotham City. that consisted of ex-Navy SEALs, Green Berets, and former cops. With Batman's departure from Gotham, the Crows took over as the protectors of Gotham City and are headed by Jacob Kane, albeit only for the wealthiest of civilians. Over time, the Crows started to become highly corrupt, when many of the agents began abusing their authority, incriminating suspects, and covering up their own crimes.
Crows Security was founded between 2003 and 2004 by Army Colonel Jacob Kane and Hamilton Dynamics' CEO Catherine Hamilton-Kane, who also funded the organization. After the creation, the Crows started offering their services to the wealthiest citizens of Gotham City and soon enough they started offering their services to Gotham’s government hoping to be employed as their protectors. After Batman's disappearance in 2015, the Crows became the city's newest protectors, albeit only for the wealthiest still.
Since then, the Crows have done well in protecting Gotham from notorious criminals like Cluemaster, The Detonator, Circe Sionis, and an unnamed serial rapist. However, when the rapist was caught, the evidence against him was only circumstantial. Before court, “new evidence appeared”, leading to the rapist’s conviction; leaving others to ignore how the evidence appeared.
In 2015, The Crows were present at the switching off of the Bat-Signal ceremony, in place of Batman's absence. However, during this, Alice and the Wonderland Gang ambushed the event and one of their agent, Sophie Moore, was kidnapped, as they kept on the watch, tracking them down to Burnside Orphanage, but were too late and the gang left. Following this, they worked security for the city's movie in the park, watching out for the Wonderland Gang, another agent, Chuck Dodgson, betrayed them, as he was secretly working with Alice, which Alice informed commander Jacob Kane of. However, a masked vigilante showed up and saved Moore, allowing the Crows to focus on searching for Alice and Dodgson. Over the next several months, the Wonderland Gang continued to terrorize Gotham, with some members being detained by Crows and eventually arrested.
To be added
To be added
- Jacob Kane - Co-founder, leader, commander, and majority shareholder
- Catherine Hamilton-Kane - Co-founder, financier, and client; deceased
- Sophie Moore - Field agent and second-in-command; resigned
- Miguel Robles - Head of Homicide Division; incarcerated
- Russell Tavaroff - Field agent; fired
- Julia Pennyworth - Field agent; reassigned to Berlin
- Chuck Dodgson - Field agent; defected to the Wonderland Gang; incarcerated
- Scott Kaiser - Field agent; mole for the Wonderland Gang; incarcerated
- Tyler - Special agent of Crows International
- S. Taylor - Field agent
- K. Ortiz - Field agent
- N. Wilson - Field agent
- U. UU - Field agent
- Z. Kim - Field agent
- Y. Moore - Field agent
- K. Thompson - Field agent
- F. Martin - Field agent
- W. Joseph - Field agent
- X. Hernandez - Field agent
- Z. Williams - Field agent
- R. Jones - Field agent
- F. Harris - Field agent
- S. Martin - Field agent
- U. Anderson - Field agent
- W. Kim - Field agent
- J. Gonzalez - Field agent
- O. Martinez - Field agent
- J. Hernandez - Field agent
- U. Ortiz - Field agent
- N. James - Field agent
- Y. David - Field agent
- A. Johnson - Field agent
- Whelan - Field agent
- Miller - Field agent; incarcerated
- Abara - Field agent
- Vasquez - Field agent
- Banks - Field agent
- Catherine Hamilton-Kane (formerly; deceased)
- Mary Hamilton (formerly)
- Michael Akins (formerly)
- Tommy Elliot (formerly; incarcerated)
- Ezra Castellanos (formerly)
- Gotham’s Elite (formerly)
- Citizens of Gotham City (formerly)
- Code B-42 is the shoot-to-kill command, however, only a commander or acting commander can order it.
- After being employed into the firm, all rookies spend a year on the tip line answering calls.
- Two Crows agents made a cameo appearance in The Flash episode “Fear Me” when they were making a delivery but were attacked by Psych.