|DIO has declared that this article has stopped in time, and any and all information on it may be outdated.|
Help improve this article by checking and updating it's info wherever necessary
And now time resumes!
|Jafar says: Read my lips and come to grips with the reality!|
|This article's content is marked as Mature|
The page Mature contains mature content that may include coarse language, sexual references, and/or graphic violent images which may be disturbing to some. Mature pages are recommended for those who are 18 years of age and older.
If you are 18 years or older or are comfortable with graphic material, you are free to view this page. Otherwise, you should close this page and view another page.
Crystal Peppers, is a supporting character in the show China, IL, She is a professor of various subjects, She is sometimes a villain in some episodes.
was either born a hermaphrodite or was a pre-operation transsexual. She was first shown in Dean Vs. Mayor without a major part, but in Baby Boom was one of the main protesters of the baby's living.
- Dean and Crystal: These two have probably boned yet they are keeping it secret in an effort to preserve their reputations.
- Steve and Crystal: Steve and Crystal sort of have a mutual relationship and still have a rivalry.
- Frank and Crystal: Crystal as seen as an enemy to Frank.
- Pony and Crystal: Pony and Crystal have the same relationship as Frank.
- Baby Cakes and Crystal: Baby Cakes and Crystal have the same relationship as Frank.Crystal Peppers is a villain in Brad Neely's China, IL. She is the Philosophy/Language teacher at UCI.