The Deus.Ex.Machina Industries Board of Members, simply known as DEM Industries Board of Members or DEM Board of Directors, is the leadership board of Deus.Ex.Machina Industries. They are responsible for the global management of the actions of DEM Industries, including economies, sales, trade and other types of financial business. Several of their members were involved in a conspiracy to overthrow DEM's managing director, Isaac Ray Peram Westcott and wrest full control of the company.
DEM Board of Members Resources
In secret from Isaac Ray Peram Westcott, the organization used a powerful satellite around the planet earth a satellite called Satellite Humpty Dumpty equipped with hundreds of Bandersnatch Drones they used to launch against the satellite city of Tengu to kill Westcott, however they would destroy the city in the process due to the large technological magic in the satellite, making the satellite in one of the deadliest weapons ever created by D.E.M Industries.
The End of the DEM Board of Members
The organization was dissolved soon after the attempt assassination at Westcott led by Roger Murdoch. All members were arrested by the military force of the D.E.M Industries and branded as traitors; however, Westcott asked that they were just arrested and stay alive, he said he wanted them alive for his fun when he got back to London.
- Russell (DEM Chairman of Board of Directors)
- Roger Murdoch - Imprisoned
- Simpson - Imprisoned
- 13 unnamed members - Imprisoned
- The DEM Board of Directors was the first main antagonistic faction on Volume 8.
- Russell is president in Deus.Ex.Machina Industries, however, it is assumed that he is about brainwashed to allow all the atrocities of Westcott.
- They are the second faction within the D.E.M to appear in the franchise.