DJ Stylbator (also known as Music Maker Man) is the main antagonist of the Samurai Jack episode "Jack and the Rave".
He was voiced by Kevin Michael Richardson.
DJ Stylbator was once a servant of Aku, he used a music player to get full control over the ravers that maked them cause chaos in a village near of there. However, Jack came to help when one of the fathers of the teenagers brainwashed pleaded him to save his daughter, Olivia. When Jack infiltrated and got near Stylbator, both engaged in a fight that Jack won after punching Stylbator off to the possessed ravers. However, Stylbator activated his music player which turned into a giant robot and fought Jack again, but was defeated once again when Jack finally destroyed his music player freeing the ravers from the music and defeating Stylbator for good.
Powers and Abilities
- Hypnotic Music: By using special records, Stylbator could control anyone who heard his music and make them do whatever he wanted. However this music only had an effect on children and teenagers, leaving the adults unaffected.
- Capoeira Expert: Stylbator was an experienced martial artist who fought evenly with Jack using capoeira, a style similar to break-dancing.
- Laser Tooth: Stylbator's gold tooth has a built-in laser to attack opponents from a distance.
- Giant Robot: As a last ditch effort, Stylbator can use the remote on his wrist to create a giant robot made up of amps and his record table to fight. It had super strength and could fire a multitude of lasers and bullets.
- While the ravers returned in Season 5, Stylbator was not seen nor mentioned by the ravers, they only acknowledged Aku as the main evil that controlled them before Jack came and defeated him. Due to 5 decades have been passed raver teens who appeared in Jack and the Rave are now older.
- DJ Stylbator is the first Samurai Jack villain to use music as a weapon; the second being Jujunga, the third being the sirens and the fourth being Scaramouche the Merciless.