|This article's content is marked as Mature|
The page Mature contains mature content that may include coarse language, sexual references, and/or graphic violent images which may be disturbing to some. Mature pages are recommended for those who are 18 years of age and older.
If you are 18 years or older or are comfortable with graphic material, you are free to view this page. Otherwise, you should close this page and view another page.
|Jafar says: Read my lips and come to grips with the reality!|
|“||You have no idea what I have planned for you. It'll be in the news for weeks. I'll make sure of that.||„|
|~ Danny Johnson's most famous quote.|
Danny Johnson, also known as Jed Olsen and The Ghost Face, is one of the playable killers in Dead by Daylight. A charming journalist by day, and a wicked killer by night, he took on the identity of the famous Ghostface to become famous and be in the newspapers.
Danny, under the pseudonym of Jed Olsen, was a freelance journalist specializing in crime articles. To become famous, he started committing murders as the Ghost Face, a killer shrouded in mystery. Many of his victims were young and old, leaving people realizing it's a personal motive due to the multiple stab wounds. Johnson enjoyed being the mystery behind the killings, and continued stalking some of his victims for days. He traveled from state to state including Utah and Pennsylvania.
In 1993, upon traveling to the town of Roseville, Florida, Danny produced footage of the Ghost Face breaking into a house and committing murder, effectively making a newspaper about himself. He swiftly left Roseville when evidence began pointing to him. But then, the Entity took him to its realm, so he will serve and kill.
Powers and Abilities
- Criminal Mastermind: A cunning malicious killer, Johnson patiently plans his strikes ahead without being caught.
- Charisma: His charming aura has earned him his coworkers' respect.
- Stealth: Ghost Face can slip into the shadows at ease.
- Bladesmanship: Expert user of the hunting knife.
- Journalism: A remarkable writer and storyteller of crime articles.
- Photography: Johnson is a skilled photographer.
- Craftsmanship: His costume is homemade, allowing him to blend in darkness and escape without a trace.
- The Ghostface identity originated from the 1996 film SCREAM where the killer was actually multiple people wearing the mask with different motives.
- Due to copyright conflicts over the Ghostface character, Behaviour Interactive had to create a completely new and original killer separate from the SCREAM franchise, keeping only the original mask. However, they were later given the rights to use the original Ghostface costume and it was added as a skin.
- Compared to Ghost Face from SCREAM, who is very impulsive and gets caught easily, Ghost Face from Dead by Daylight is a far more sinister and cunning killer than the predecessor as he greatly understands the risks of murder, only giving in to his bloodthirst when he knows he can get away with it.