|Dr. Wily has declared that this article is still under construction.|
Please don't delete or edit this article yet, it may contrast with the original author's edits.
After I finish this article, the world will be mine! MWAHAHAHAHA!
|Harley Quinn thinks that this article looks kinda boring, eh? Why not put some categories there to spice it up? |
Help by adding new categories to the article!
Dark Fall (ダークフォール in Japanese) is the major antagonistic faction of Futari wa Pretty Cure Splash Star.
The Dark Fall consists of the corrupted rulers from each of the worlds making up the Land of Fountains. Each of the fountains were destroyed by Goyan and Akudaikan and each of the guards of the fountains were taken to be part of the Dark Fall. Each of them is made of something that they would return to when killed, and thus could be remade again; for example, leaves or heat. (It's hinted that the Kiryuu Sisters were made from humans, which would explain why Dark Fall imprisoned them when they defected rather than kill them, since they would just turn back into normal humans.)
The Dark Fall sought to get to the Fountain of Sun, as that was the fountain in which the Sky Tree percieved most of it's power from. Without the Sky Tree the world would be in seemingly darkness. But when the World of the Spirits sent Flappy and Choppy to Earth to find the Pretty Cures the Dark Fall set out to not let that happen. Once Flappy and Choppy found the Pretty Cure the Dark Fall would soon send it's minion's to defeat them. One by one failing. It was only until the Fairy Carafe was stolen and each of the minions were revived that the Dark Fall came back. Pretty Cure managed to defeat all the the subordinates and soon made their way to Akudaikan. It soon turned out that Goyan had actually created Akudaikan for the purpose of re-gaining power until the time when Pretty Cure had to fight him. With the revived and purified Michiru and Kaoru, Pretty Cure used Spiral Heart Splash Star to defeat Goyan. With it, Goyan was defeated and the Dark Fall became defunct.
- Ms. Shitaraare
- Kaoru Kiryuu
- Michiru Kiruu
- This is the first group of villains with the theme of elements.
- This is the first group of villains to have some members who were originally good followed by Trio de Major.
- Ms. Shitataare is permanently revived in Pretty Cure All Stars DX 2.
- Karehan is the first villain to have the Element of Trees.
- In DX 2, Arachnea mistakes Karehan's name for "kare pan", lit. meaning curry bread.
- In DX 2, Karehan, together with Moerumba, Ms. Shitataare and Kintoleski, represents the villains from Splash Star.
- Goyan is the first main villain who is the man behind the man, followed by Dune from HeartCatch Pretty Cure! and Noise from Suite Pretty Cure♪.
- Goyan's and the other main villains' silhouette (Dark King, Desperaia, the Boss, Moebius and Dune) are seen in Pretty Cure All Stars DX 3: Mirai ni Todoke! Sekai wo Tsunagu☆Niji-Iro no Hana. Goyan's silhouette represents the Dark Fall.
- Akudaikan is similar in nature to the Dark King of the previous two seasons.
- Akudaikan is the first main villain in the Pretty Cure series to be part of "the man behind the curtain" cliche as a front for the real villain Goyan who's true nature is not revealed until the last few episodes.
- Dorodoron's element is the earth itself and he sometimes flings mud.
- Kintoleski's skin is gold in color and he is the strongest of the Dark Fall. He likes to exercise and work out. He has shown to have feelings for Ms. Shitataare in Episode 45.
- Kintoleski's name comes from "kin", which is Japanese for "gold" or "metal" (and also a homophone for "muscle", "筋"), "kintore" is an abbreviation of "kinniku (muscle) training", and "suki" can mean "like". Hence, his name can be translated as "(I) like muscle training".
- In Pretty Cure All Stars DX 2, he, together with Karehan, Moerumba and Ms. Shitataare, represents the villains from Splash Star.