|“||The Anti-Life Equation will be mine!||„|
Darkseid is a DLC villain in Injustice 2 and the overarching antagonist of the game. He is the God of Apokolips and father of his deceased son Kalibak.
Darkseid appeared as a cameo during an arena transition at the Hall of Justice from a portal directly to Apokolips.
Darkseid defeated Brainiac and killed Superman. He took Supergirl and cloned Superman's DNA for new Parademons based on Kryptonians.
Darkseid is very ruthless and is considered very superior above others, more so than both Brainiac and Superman. Dispite his evil nature, he does seem to care about his son, Kalibak. When he discovered Superman killed his son, he traveled to Earth to avenge Kalibak's death while conquoring it.
Powers and Abilities
Darkseid has many abilities like his comic book version.
- Superhuman Strength: Darkseid is an extremely powerful, who possesses colossal super-strength. Darkseid can easily overpower and any being, he can bend and break virtually any material, even the strongest of metals.
- Superhuman Speed: Darkseid can react, maneuver, he also can react in microseconds.
- Omega Effect: Darkseid wields a cosmic energy field called "Omega Effect". This effect allows him to transverse through time (chronokinesis) and space (teleport), enabling him to break barriers and force-fields.
- Omega Beams: Darkseid's focuses this power as a form of energy that he can fires from anywhere on his body, usually his eyes. It is capable of teleporting the target to any location Darkseid chooses and recall them later or erasing the target from the universe and similarly reform them. He has pinpoint control over his Beams, his perfect aim allows it to travel in straight lines, bend, twist or curve. Nothing can withstand his Omega Beam.
- Master Combatant: Darkseid is a highly-trained Apokoliptian warrior. He has held his own against powerful opponents, such as Superman.
- Darkseid was voiced by Michael-Leon Wooley who voiced the same character in Batman: The Brave and the Bold as well as Audrey II of the 2003 Broadway revival of Little Shop of Horrors.
- Darkseid was a pre-order bonus for Injustice 2.