|This article's content is marked as Mature|
The page Mature contains mature content that may include coarse language, sexual references, and/or graphic violent images which may be disturbing to some. Mature pages are recommended for those who are 18 years of age and older.
If you are 18 years or older or are comfortable with graphic material, you are free to view this page. Otherwise, you should close this page and view another page.
|“||After today's agreement, everything is now in place.||„|
|~ DeFalco to Menendez.|
DeFalco is the secondary antagonist in Call of Duty: Black Ops II. He is second-in-command of the organization Cordis Die. Like Menendez, DeFalco seeks to overthrow all capitalist governments in the world as a means of "liberating" the oppressed under classes and people of the world.
He was voiced by Julian Sands, who also did facial capture.
|“||The concept of empathy is understood by him, but... irrelevant.||„|
|~ Farid on DeFalco.|
Not much is known about DeFalco's early life, even his name is unknown, he is presumed to be born around 1959, but what is known is that he came across Raul Menendez one day, presumably cia social media, and became a supporter of Cordis Die and their ideology. He eventually joined the organization following its rise to power and eventually rose through the ranks to become the organization's second-in-command. He became an enforcer for Menendez and even changed his name to DeFalco presumably to cover up his true identity.
|“||I will handle it personally.||„|
|~ DeFalco to Raul Menendez.|
|“||Five seconds, Chloe!||„|
|~ DeFalco warning Chloe.|
- DeFalco Escapes: If the player doesn't catch up to DeFalco and stop him, then he'll get away in a stolen VTOL and Chloe will be his hostage. This gives the player the option of potentially rescuing her in a Strike Force mission where Chloe will be held hostage by Cordis Die-affiliated militia members in Yemen.
- Chloe is Rescued: If the player manages to catch up to DeFalco, then he and two other Mercs will engage the player in a gunfight which will end the mission with all three of them dead. DeFalco's body will be dragged onto a VTOL and Chloe will be safe and will work for JSOC in stopping Menendez and his plans.
|“||Anything wrong, Farid?||„|
|~ DeFalco to Farid (if alive).|
U.S.S. Obama Attack
|“||Menendez, Briggs is rebooting their systems now, trying to regain control of their automatic defenses.||„|
|~ DeFalco to Menendez (if alive).|
- Outcome 1: If Chloe and Farid are present, then DeFalco will strike down Chloe, but Farid will shoot and kill him.
- Outcome 2: If Chloe is present but Farid isn't, then DeFalco will slit her throat and drop her corpse on the floor.
- Outcome 3: If Farid is present but Chloe isn't, than Farid will shoot DeFalco in the abdomen, but he'll shoot Farid back as he dies.
- Outcome 4: If Farid and Chloe are both absent, then DeFalco will only appear helping Menendez in his plan and not appear in the scene of Salazar's betrayal.
If DeFalco is still alive at the end of Salazar's betrayal, then he'll witness Menendez hack into the American drone network and take control over all American combat drones and unleash them across the entire world, bombing every major city in both the United States and China. After taking over the entire American Drone Fleet for Cordis Die to launch their global revolution, DeFalco will escape with Menendez presumably on the same VTOL that Menendez stole.
Last Stand at Haiti
After a series of drone attacks across the world where major cities such as Los Angeles were hit, the United States will send in a strike force lead by the American Army Rangers to Haiti where it's revealed that a facility there is the main headquarters and base of operations for Cordis Die this entire time. If DeFalco survives to the end of the campaign, then he'll attempt to escape the facility by killing a JSOC soldier and taking his uniform. At the end, he, along with Menendez and another mercenary who did the same thing, will be confronted by David Mason and Harper. Mason will slide down and kill both the unnamed merc and DeFalco with a KAP-40 pistol and wound Menendez with a stab to the leg. The latter's status is dependent on the player's decision, but Menendez dying at the hands of Mason is the current canon ending.
- Unnamed Spy (Caused and Direct)
- Numerous unknown targets (Caused and Direct)
- Colossus D.J. (Caused and Direct)
- Unnamed Colossus Dancer (Caused and Direct)
- Admiral Tommy Briggs (Caused)
- Farid (Caused and Direct, Determined)
- Chloe Lynch (Caused and Direct, Determined)
- Numerous U.S. Navy personnel (Caused and Direct)
- Numerous JSOC Operatives (Caused and Direct)
- The character has Albinism, with him having pink eyes, white hair, and pale skin.
Call of Duty 2
Call of Duty 3
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3: Defiance
Call of Duty: Strike Team
Call of Duty Online