|DIO has declared that this article has stopped in time, and any and all information on it may be outdated.|
Help improve this article by checking and updating it's info wherever necessary
And now time resumes!
|“||I find one who hurt you. I kill. I good kitty.||„|
|“||Sadists. I hear the screams of your victims.||„|
Dex-Starr (real name: Dexter) is a villain in Final Crisis: Rage of the Red Lanterns #1. He was an abused kitten at a local animal shelter. He now serves as the pet and feline companion of Atrocitus.
Dex-Starr was a special cat on birth due to his blue fur. He was sad and scared, until one day a kind woman adopted him who gave him a home, food, and toys. However, things changed when a man broke into their apartment.
Desperately, Dexter scratched the intruder as hard as he could, but he was a young kitty and sadly, the woman died that night. A few days later, the police kicked Dexter out of his apartment.
Now, Dexter was alone in the streets, sad, until two kids decided to put him in a bag and throw him out of the Brooklyn Bridge. Then a red ring came to him, and he was recruited into the Red Lantern Corps.
However, he did not go on a rampage like other beginning Red Lanterns, and instead, he went back to his apartment and curled up into a ball next to the one who cared for him and simply said: "I find one who hurt you, I kill, I good kitty.".
- Dex-Starr appeared as a playable character in Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham. He is first found in the Hall of Justice in a side quest, requesting the player to keep enemies from attacking him until he counts to 10. He later appears in Yismault, where Catwoman requests the player to help find a place which could be his territory.
- Dex-Starr appears in Justice League Action.
- Dex-Starr appears in Injustice 2.
- Dex-Starr appears in Lego DC Comics Super Heroes: Aquaman: Rage of Atlantis.
- Dex-Starr appears in Lego DC Super-Villains.
- Dex-Starr appears in DC Super Hero Girls.
- Dex-Starr is the only Earth animal Red Lantern to date.
- Dex-Starr is the only Red Lantern that at the beginning did not kill everyone he meets, and did not need the Red Lantern blood pool.
- It is unknown if Dex-Starr's four brothers are still alive.
- Dex-Starr is the only Red Lantern to wear the ring on his tail (because he cannot wear on his finger because he's a cat, and his fingers are too thick and small).