|“||A master of disguise who pretends to be other roles.||„|
|~ The summary for the Disguiser.|
The Disguiser is one of the evil roles from the mystery RPG game Town of Salem. It is an impersonator who works for the Mafia.
|“||There once was a girl who liked to play pretend. Every day she got out her dolls, the fake teacups, and the imaginary friends. No one thinks twice when a little girl plays pretend. It was only a matter of time before the Mafia found her. She became the Disguiser: if anyone who the town trusts is killed, their place is taken by her. Now the girl gets out her make up and latex, morphing her face until it is a perfect replica of who the Mafia killed the same night. Then, she takes her place among the town, taking the victim's name and talking for the benefit of the Mafia. With the trust of the town placed on her, it's too easy manipulating the town to do as the Mafia pleases now. The citizens were never expecting a Disguiser to take their place, and when they find out of the trick that was played, the Disguiser has already found a new skin to talk in.||„|
|~ The backstory of the Disguiser.|
Town of Salem
The Disguiser chooses a person each night, and disguises as them. When the Investigator invests the Disguiser, they will get the result about the Disguiser's target. Also, if the Disguiser chooses a person and dies, their role appear as the target's role in the grave.
The Disguiser can become Mafioso when all Mafia killing roles are dead.
The Disguiser must eliminate the Town, the Coven and the Neutrals (except Survivor, Witch, Pirate, Executioner, Jester, Guardian Angel) to win.
The Disguiser has no defense, so it can be killed by any role.
- Sheriff: "Your target is suspicious."
- Investigator: "Your target could be a Doctor, Disguiser, Serial Killer, or Potion Master." (However, if the Disguiser decides to disguise, the Investigator will get the result about the Disguiser's target.
- Consigliere: "Your target pretends to be other people. They must be a Disguiser."
There are some achievements that can be earned by perform tasks. They are the achievements that dedicated to the Disguiser;
- Camouflage: Win 1 game.
- Masquerade: Win 5 games.
- Smoke Screen: Win 10 games.
- Master of Disguise: Win 25 games.
- Slippery Chameleon: Successfully disguise your role 3 times in one game.
- Master of Deceit: Deceive the Town with a fake role upon your death.
- The Disguiser has unlimited amount of disguises.