|DIO has declared that this article has stopped in time, and any and all information on it may be outdated.|
Help improve this article by checking and updating it's info wherever necessary
And now time resumes!
|This villain was proposed but was rejected by the community for not being heinous enough or lacks what is necessary to be a Pure Evil villain. Therefore, this villain shall be added to our "Never Again List", where proposed villains rejected by the community shall be placed to prevent future proposals of the same evil-doer. They can be proposed again (with the permission of an administrator) if new elements appear in their series that can change their status as non-PE villains.|
Any act of adding this villain to the Pure Evil category without a proposal or creating a proposal for this villain without the permission of an administrator will result in a ban.
|“||There is nothing left to stop me from reigning over the world for eternity!||„|
|~ Dormammu to Doctor Strange and the Avengers.|
Dormammu is a major antagonist in the Marvel animated universe, first appearing in Hulk and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H. the Season 1 episode "Stranger in a Strange Land". A malevolent god from Dark Dimension, he is a self-obsessed dark lord of chaos bent on mixing the universe with Dark Dimension. He is the immortal founder of Mindless Ones and he serves as Doctor Strange's archenemy like in the comics and live action films.
He was voiced by Phil LaMarr, who also played Vamp in the Metal Gear Solid games, Mad Jack in Samurai Jack, The Beast in inFamous, Goigoi in The Lion Guard, Aquaman in the Injustice games, and the voice of Rag Doll in The Flash.
Due to the effects that the Infinity Gems powers which are causing danger to reality and even affecting the mystic realms. When Dormammu and the Mindless Ones emerge from the portal, Doctor Strange helps the Avengers fight them until Black Widow uses the powers of the Infinity Gems to send Dormammu and the Mindless Ones back to the Dark Dimension. After Black Widow broke free from the Infinity Gems' influence, Doctor Strange was present when Thanos arrived and claimed all the Infinity Gems which he places in his Infinity Gauntlet before leaving.
The powers of Infinity Stones are affecting reality especially the mystic locations. After Dormammu emerged from the portal with the Mindless Ones, Doctor Strange and the Avengers contribute to battle until Black Widow uses the powers of Infinity Stones to defeat Dormammu by sending him back to hell. It is assumed that Dormammu plans to return and continue his mission to mix the dark dimension with the rest of the universe, and reign over the world.
Dormamu appears to be a demon which has the role of traveling dimensions. Any dimension which Dormamu enters, he would consume the life energy from it, in order to sustain himself. He made Baron Mordo his villainous side-assistant. Mordo ends up brainwashing humans to steal devices, so he could enter various new dimensions. Mary Jane Watson, Peter Parker and others also got recruited by Dormammu. Mary with other members end up breaking into Doctor Strange's Sanctum, so they could steal the Wand of Watboomb.
Luckily, Spiderman blocks them from the robbery. Peter Parker leaded the cult by him self. The recruited members again made the same attack on the Sanctum. Spiderman tried protecting the Wand, but he failed because they managed to put a spell on Spiderman to control him. Doctor Strange ended up reversing the spell from Spiderman, but realized that the Want got stolen by them. Mordo then takes the Wand and lets Dormammu enter the world.
Spiderman ends up entering Dormammu's world, to get the Wand Back for Doctor Strange. Dorammu instantly tries to stop the wallcrawler, but fails. Before the portal closed, Dorammu takes mary Jane and tries to explain to her that he is her father, but Dr. Strange already has shown a image of her father, so she didn't trust him, and escaped.
Once Dormammu's plan failed, he became extremely upset. But the finds out that the Venom Symbiote reproduced. He instantly orders Mordo to change John Probe's course, on which the symbiote is attached to, so it crashes the Earth, making a chaos. The probe ends up crashing on Earth, while the symbiotes attach to a young couple. Mordo then orders the symbiotes to steal the portal device for Stark Enterprises.
The symbiotes were successful at their job, But Dormammu needed more life energy when he leaves. He ends up giving Carnage the ability to absorb the energy and sends him on the mission. While doing so, he ended up making a energy bond with Carnage. In the end, Carnage gains the energy and releases it into the portal in order for Dormammu to leave. Dormammu then enters Earth.
Iron Man, Spiderman and Heroic-Venom end up together battling against Dormammu. Iron Man and Venom fight Dormammu, as Sipderman goes to the device and reverses the polarity effect. The portal then instantly pulls Dormammu back into his dimension, plus the portal releases the energy which Carnage absorbed. Spiderman then increases the power, which makes Dormammu instantly back in his own dimension. But the link with Carnage was still active, until Venom pushed Carnage into the portal which Dormammu was trapped in.
Powers and Abilities
- ArchDemon Physiology: Dormammu is a powerful demon, well beyond the power of any other known demon. Thus he can be considered as a "Messiah" for his demonic forces.
- Supernatural Strength: He is extremely strong, having the strength of a normal Hulk.
- Nigh-Invulnerability: He is immune to physical harm caused by forces from non-supernatural realms.
- Regenerative Healing Factor: His body has healed damages done to it instantly. The damaged area that is being healed takes the form of electricity.
- Nigh-Immortality: He cannot die as long as he is in his realm or has a connection to it. He has also lived for well beyond many centuries.
- Pyrokinesis: He has displayed various feats of advanced pyrokinetic capabilities.
- Ergokinesis: He has displayed the ability to utilize energy in a variety of ways. He can use this ability to project strong beams of energy. He can even use this to create protective shields over himself.
- Telekinesis: He has displayed such advanced telekinetic capabilities, that it borders of Matter Manipulation & Elemental Manipulation.
- Sorcery: He is extremely skilled with sorcery. His sorcery is not as advanced as Doctor Strange, but it borders his abilities.
- Psionics: He requires a special spell as well as huge amounts of energy in order to conduct mind control powers.
- Reality Manipulation: By conducting deals with mortals, he can manipulate reality to suit there need in exchange for absorbing their souls.
- Portals: He has even used his powers to open portals to other dimensions.